Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: irst contact with the nomads with the humens :):):):)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
John Stalvern waited. The lights above him blinked and sparked out of the air. There were nomads in the base. He didn't see them, but had expected them now for years. His warnings to Cernel Joson were not listenend to and now it was too late. Far too late for now, anyway.
John was a navy marine for fourteen years. When he was young he watched the spaceships and he said to dad "I want to be on the ships daddy."
Dad said "No! You will BE KILL BY NOMADS"
There was a time when he believed him. Then as he got oldered he stopped. But now in the space station base of the LSF he knew there were nomads. "This is Joson" the radio crackered. "You must fight the nomads!"
So John gotted his palsma rifle and blew up the wall.
"HE GOING TO KILL US" said the nomads
"I will shoot at him" said the mindshare and he fired the rocket missiles. John plasmaed at him and tried to blew him up. But then the ceiling fell and they were trapped and not able to kill.
"No! I must kill the nomads" he shouted
The radio said "No, John. You are the nomads"
And then John was a wild.

PLAESE LEAVE FEEDBACK BEACUASE I LIEK TO IMPROV
Uninvited posts invisibled.
the trnaspoart flew aruond the base, john madden activated the chniese earthqauke and you could hear "BRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBR" in teh base.

he took his celphone "this KFC wild to john ye ther ????"
Perhaps Athenian should turn his eyes this way.
' Wrote:Perhaps Athenian should turn his eyes this way.

[color=#FFFFFF]Which by the way completely justifies my deleted comment. Similar works of art are also "Full-life consiquences" machinima for Half-life 2 and the original comics strip which invented the genre. Don't get me wrong I lol'd but do something more creative than just switching deamons with nomads
' Wrote:[color=#FFFFFF]Which by the way completely justifies my deleted comment. Similar works of art are also "Full-life consiquences" machinima for Half-life 2 and the original comics strip which invented the genre. Don't get me wrong I lol'd but do something more creative than just switching deamons with nomads

I'm sorry if you don't get the whole point of the story being posted here.
It's just for lolz.

trololol.

And the replies were the best part but they're all invisibruh now.

Sorry for the inconvenience(s), rofl.
' Wrote:I'm sorry if you don't get the whole point of the story being posted here.
It's just for lolz.

trololol.

[color=#FFFFFF]Then you should have posted it in Australia! +1whoring is a bad bad thing

[color=#3366FF]p.s +1
' Wrote:Uninvited posts invisibled.

' Wrote:...
PLAESE LEAVE FEEDBACK BEACUASE I LIEK TO IMPROV

How can a post here be -uninvited- when the OP invited people to leave Feedback? trolol?
Yeah, my post went poof when I got permission from the OP.:(
' Wrote:PLAESE LEAVE FEEDBACK BEACUASE I LIEK TO IMPROV

' Wrote:Uninvited posts invisibled.

' Wrote:And the replies were the best part but they're all invisibruh now.

Wat do.