Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Transmission to |EFL| Regarding Oil Supplies
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
> Opening Communications Linkup
> Locating EFL Directory
> Transmitting Message
[Image: jeanpierreleblanccropped.jpg]
CommID:
Jean Pierre LeBlanc
Target: EFL Oil & Machinery
Subject: Fuel Supply Contract
Bonjour, mes amis.

We of the GMS have come to find ourselves in a bit of a quandry, and we’re certain that EFL would be the group to help.

We currently base a heavy portion of our operations outside Gallia’s borders in Tau-23. We’ve hauled in quite a bit of Niobium and Beryllium to sate the Royalists’ hunger for new shipbuilding materials. however, operating far from home has made supplying our teams a bit difficult, namely with fuel.

As I’m sure you’re well aware, those ridiculous Sirians, in addition to having trade lanes with green lights instead of blue ones, also run their ships on some hydrogen-based fuel, we know not what it is. We’d like to set up some sort of supply line to a station near to our operations via your company in order to keep our ships running.

At this point we’re not ready to act on a contract - I’m merely sending you this communication to gauge your interest in the proposition. We’d be looking for something on the order of 10,000 units of Oil every month delivered to either Java Station, Reunion, Freeport 6, or Freeport 10, depending on how our talks with their owners go. In return, we’d of course pay you for your services at the completion of every monthly delivery.

From a business standpoint, this could mark the beginning of a push for EFL out into Sirius proper. It’s no secret that Gallic ships and engines are far superior to Sirian technology. Think about it. Ze Arch is patient, and so am I.

Jean Pierre LeBlanc,
Gallic Metal Service
> Transmission Ended
[font=agency fb]>> [color=#FFFFFF]Message Received <<
>> Initializing Decryption Protocols... <<
>> Signal Traced: Ayon Boucher, Briancon Station <<
>>
Starting Video Feed... <<

[Image: large_image-1.jpg]

[font=Garamond]Bonjour.

Let me first introduce myself. My name is Ayon Boucher, and I am the acting Director of Commerce for EFL Oil and Machinery.

Our company has carefully reviewed your proposal, and we have agreed that we can meet your demands. There is, ofcourse, a very big question concerning the drop off point.

Reunion may be the best solution to us, but the station belongs to the Council, and I don't think the Royal Navy will be happy with us dropping off Oil on Council bases.

I'm afraid, that when it comes to Freeport Ten, we must say that the base is too far off. Also, we have no information on who controls that base, and what their stance is towards the revelation of Gallia.

Now, our conclusion is that Java Station would be the best spot. We believe that the Independent Miners Guild have some sort of agreement with your company, concerning the rights to mine in Tau-23. If you could provide some information about your stance towards the controllers of Java Station, we could begin negotiations with the IMG about our little "operation".

I await your response.

- Ayon Boucher, EFL Oil and Machinery

[font=agency fb] >> [color=#FFFFFF] End Message <<
> Locating EFL Directory
> Transmitting Message
CommID:
Jean Pierre LeBlanc
I had surmised that Java would be the best solution here. While we do have relations with the IMG, I'll need to secure cargo space aboard their base before we continue further.

In the meantime, provided we do get the space on Java, what would you find to be an acceptable price for the contract? Our supplies department has come up with an initial figure of 15,000,000 credits per month for the full amount of 10,000. Let us know if this is satisfactory.

Jean Pierre LeBlanc,
Gallic Metal Service
> Transmission Ended
>>

[font=Garamond]Bonjour.

EFL has reviewed your terms and we must bargain to a price of 20.000.000 credits per 10.000 tons of Oil delivered to Java. The reason for this is that we are transfering tons of flamable cargo into mostly unknown territory under the high risk of being attacked by pirates and other bad things.

I hope you can agree on these terms so we can begin our shipping process immediately.

I await your response.

> Locating EFL Directory
> Transmitting Message
CommID:
Jean Pierre LeBlanc
Agreed and understood, perhaps we can negotiate a discount in the future once we've proven our ability to secure the supplies, but for now we'll accept the terms.
20,000,000 credits in return for 10,000 units of Oil, delivered to the GMS Docking Bay on board Java Station on a recurring monthly basis.
Of course, this is still premature. We're currently waiting for the IMG's Board of Directors to respond to our request. Sirian bureaucracy is so horribly inefficient. We'll give the signal once the storage bay is ready on station.

Jean Pierre LeBlanc,
Gallic Metal Service
> Transmission Ended
>>

[font=Garamond]Bonjour.

Excellent. Ten thousand tons of Oil in the cargo bays of Five Vache transports are waiting for your signal at Briancon Station.

> Locating EFL Directory
> Transmitting Message

CommID:
Jean Pierre LeBlanc
Target: Ayon Boucher
Monsieur Boucher,

You are clear to begin delivery. GMS has a private docking port on Java with the station designation of 12. Cargo is to be delivered to the adjacent cargo bay, designation 12-ST. Your access key to the bay has been attached to this transmission. Once full cargo scans at the drop point have been received for all 10,000 units, payment will be wired to which account you specify and confirmation returned to this channel.

Jean Pierre LeBlanc,
Gallic Metal Service
> Message Ends
> Attached File: SecKey "JCB 12-ST"
> Transmission Ended
> Locating EFL Directory
> Transmitting Message

CommID:
Jean Pierre LeBlanc
Target: Ayon Boucher
Monsieur Boucher,

The deadline for the first month is rapidly approaching, and I wish to send a reminder along to your desk. Once I receive notification that the Oil has been delivered, I'll forward the payment to the EFL corporate account.

I expect completion by March 14, oui?

Jean Pierre LeBlanc,
Gallic Metal Service
> Transmission Ended
>>

[font=Garamond]Bonjour.

Everything is going smoothly, the last Vaches are about to launch from Briancon and move to Java.

We will inform you when the last shipment arrives.

[Image: elisetransmission00.png]

Bonjour!

My name is Elise Morgan and I'm the Directeur de Département Recherche et Exploration. I am contacting you to announce the completion of our contract for this month. 10.000 units of Oil were delivered to the GMS docking bay on Java Station. You can send the credits to [color=#3333FF]|EFL|Auxerre

[Image: screen345.th.png] [Image: screen1xf.th.png] [Image: oiltransfer.th.jpg] [Image: screen8z.th.png] [Image: screen9ru.th.png] [Image: screen14.th.png]
Pages: 1 2