Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: BDM Group Information
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Buro Der Marineintelligenz
[Image: epgokg.jpg]

ID - Marinenachrichtendienst ID
IFF - Rheinland Military Guard
Tag - BDM|
Message Dump - Here.

[font=Agency FB]
Past, Present & Future

[font=Agency FB]With the abrupt end to the 80 years war in 668 A.S, the Kaiser ordered the birth of a new sub-military organisation tasked with intelligence gathering. With the Rheinland Imperial fleet suffering an enormous blow during the 80 years war, the Kaiser believed the tragic loss of life could have been avoided if they have proper intelligence on the sigma-13 system. The newly formed Rheinland Military did not have the financial means to conduct adequate military intelligence gathering so the Buro der Marineintelligenz was formed in 670 A.S.

The BDM was heavily involved in the Von Rohe's Day incident in 672 A.S. By order of the Keiser, It infiltrated the protester groups and relayed back to the Military on key figure and plans. It began to target key individuals and they '€˜disappeared'€™ one after the other. When the Kaiser stepped down, the BDM destroyed all case files and studies and became a ghost. The BDM was not of public knowledge since its creation, so when it got cancelled they were not aware of any changes. When the heat from the revolutionaries died down, and a chancellor was put into office, the BDM came back from the shadows and was re-instated into the Rheinland government and armed forces.

With funding from the new Chancellor, the BDM was equipped with military hardware and it became the eyes and ears of Rheinland in Sirius. It began to infiltrate the other houses and key corporations in Sirius. Still unaware of public knowledge, the BDM relayed all data from groups in Sirius to the Chancellor and planned possible Rheinland occupation sites such as the Omegas and Omicrons.

At the end of the eighth century, a group of Rheinland researchers in the Omicron systems would stumble upon a most extraordinary cache. With the discovery of hundreds of artifacts, the Rheinland government and military quickly became infested by nomad organisms. The BDM was not officially known to have had any contaminated agents but during this time, one agent disappeared and his body and ship were never found.
With the arrival of the Wilde, the BDM was tasked with its immediate destruction and months were spent on Wilde research and neutralisation. This is still continuing to this day. When the Liberty '€“ Rheinland war broke out, the BDM co-operated with the Rheinland Military on strike groups and recon work. The battles in Texas and Bremen resulted in many agents being killed in the line of duty and BDM recruitment in the Military began to enlarge its member count.

Further financial aid was pumped into the BDM during this time. In 818 A.S, when the discovery of the Gallia house was publicised, the Buro der Marineintelligenz was seen in the Tau systems and the Gallia-Sirius border world systems. When the Gallia Royal Navy began its march into the Tau Sector and it agreed a no-fire treat with Kusari so that it could assault Bretonia with disruptions, the BDM began to- *To be continued*

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[font=Agency FB]
Rank Strcuture
[font=Agency FB]
[Image: heer_10.png]
Agent (Agt-)
[Image: heer_11.png]
Special Agent (S.Agt-)
[Image: heer_12.png]
Sargent (Sgt-)
[Image: heer_15.png]
Captain (Cpt-)
[Image: heer_18.png]
Stellvertretender Direktor (S.Dkt-)
[Image: heer_20.png]
Direktor (Dkt-)

[color=#006600]-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[font=Agency FB]
Allowed Ships

[font=Agency FB][color=#FFFFFF]Fighters
  • Valkyre - 90-ARKM-N9 Rheinland Heavy Fighter
  • Wraith - 90-ARKM-N45 Rheinland Very Heavy Fighter
  • Mjolnir - 19-ARKM-N82 Rheinland Super Heavy Fighter
[color=#FFFFFF]Bombers
  • Bergelmir - 140-ARKM-N58 Rheinland Bomber
  • Fafnir - 13-ARKM-N37 Bomber
Stellvertretender Direktor & Direktor
  • Rheinland Gunboat
  • Ragnar - 204-ARKM-B10 Rheinland Armored Transport

[font=Agency FB]
Allowed Ships for foreign spying

[font=Agency FB][color=#FFFFFF]Fighters
  • Falcon - CTE-3000 Civilian Heavy Fighter
  • Eagle - CTE-6000 Civilian Very Heavy Fighter
[color=#FFFFFF]Bombers
  • Roc - CTE-19000 Civilian Bomber
All ships using for foreign spying that does not include Liberty, must use the MND ID and a freelancer IFF. Civilian weapons are mandatory and will be a Full.Name E.g John.Smith. Their RP will include:
  • Avoiding much attention
  • Limited conversation

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[font=Agency FB]
Area of Operations

[font=Agency FB][color=#FFFFFF]
Controlled -

[color=#3366FF]
  • New Berlin
  • Frankfurt
  • Stuttgart
  • Dresden
  • Munich
  • Hamburg
  • Bremen
  • Halle
  • Braunschweig

Engagement Zones -

• New Hampshire
  • Texas
  • Hudson
  • Bering

Undercover Activity -

• Liberty
  • Bretonia
  • Kusari
  • Omicrons
  • Taus
  • Omegas
  • Sigmas
  • Border Worlds

[font=Agency FB]
Relations

[color=#009900]Allied Groups
  • Rheinland Military
  • Rheinland Federal Police
Friendly Groups
  • Rheinland Corporations
Neutral Groups
  • Bretonian Goverment and Armed Forces
  • Kusari Goverment and Armed Forces
  • Zoners
  • Order
  • Bounty Hunters
  • Freelancers
  • Junkers
  • Gas Miner Guilds
  • Others
Unfriendly Groups
  • Liberty Criminals
  • Kusari Criminals
  • Bretonia Criminals
Hostile Groups
  • Rheinland Criminals
  • Liberty Navy
  • Liberty Police
  • Liberty Security Force
  • Liberty Corporations
  • The Wild

[font=Agency FB]
Daily Activities

- Assaulting Liberty
- Defending Rheinland from all threats
- Special Operations in hostile territory
- Assisting Friendly Forces
- Further Research on non-human lifeforms
- Acting as the eyes and ears of Rheinland in Sirius

[color=#006600]-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[font=Agency FB]
Naming Convention & Roster

Naming Convention
BDM|Rank-+Full.Name

Example: BDM|Dkt-Dietrich.Vogel

Roster
  • Avalanche
  • Ebon
  • Pacific
  • Mang109
  • Punker
  • Bucket
    <strike>
  • Jam</strike>
  • SpaceTime
  • Lobster
  • Vogel?
  • Patrician
  • Malenka
  • Wolfspirit
  • Recovery
  • Pilgrim

[font=Agency FB][color=#009900]
Joining Criteria
  • Recommended:Have a working microphone
  • <strike>Must pass the entry questionnaire</strike>
  • Must be active
  • Must have Skype
  • Must have a Forum account and use it regularly
  • Don't worry about having a ship already, we will supply one for you.
Forum RP:

Message Dump
Human Resources
The reasons why we go there.
Rheinland Military Transmission.
Comments wanted.
Making full use of your ID might be a good idea; as in allowing the use of gunboats. Such craft could work as a long range vessel for trips outside of Rheinland. the BDM needs to be everywhere after all.. they are the eyes and ears of Rheinland.

On that note.. I would also heartily encourage the ZOI of the BDM be nearly everywhere in Sirius. Too many people have used this Id as merely an excuse to attack New York or deeper into liberty.

If you are going to do this, I would like to see it done right. That includes spying on other houses and shadowy trips into the omicrons.
' Wrote:Making full use of your ID might be a good idea; as in allowing the use of gunboats. Such craft could work as a long range vessel for trips outside of Rheinland. the BDM needs to be everywhere after all.. they are the eyes and ears of Rheinland.

On that note.. I would also heartily encourage the ZOI of the BDM be nearly everywhere in Sirius. Too many people have used this Id as merely an excuse to attack New York or deeper into liberty.

If you are going to do this, I would like to see it done right. That includes spying on other houses and shadowy trips into the omicrons.

I appreciate the feedback. I have edited the OP and will wait for further comments on the changes.
Bump - More comments wanted & RECRUITMENT OPEN
Quote:Hostile Groups
* Gas Miner Guilds

Rheinland is at peace with the GMG and is actively seeking to ( i wouldn't say improve their relationship but) gain access to the sigmas.. one way or another.

Why would you be hostile to the gas miner's guild?
I want to join. My skype id is in my forum profile.
Isnt Saar the guard system of the LWB?
' Wrote:Isnt Saar the guard system of the LWB?

Fixed. Thanks, I'll answer more questions in a moment.
As I told you on skype already, I find this efford rather redundant seeing there already is the [RM-MND] as well as this group.
I don't think there are enough players interested in MND RP to to keep three MND groups going, so why make another group, fighting for members with the others, when instead you could join one or the other to support them?
Pages: 1 2 3 4