Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: A hacked bandwith
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

[color=#990000]*****Incoming transmission
*********Source: Unknown
******Comm ID: Encrypted

[Image: prop-helmet.jpg]

[color=#FF0000]Burn the heretic.
Kill the mutant.
Purge the unclean.

[color=#990000]*******Transmission ended
==INCOMING TRANSMISSION==
==SHIP ID--THE.MAVERICK.V==

[Image: 2dbms2d.jpg]

Bret: So...It's come to this...Fine..You want names?..I'll give you several...Myself..I fly under the Zoner banner but quite a few people see me as one with the heart of a Gaian...My older sister...Agatha...Appointed a Field Major of the Secondary Fleet of the Order...Yeah you heard that right...My brother Daniel, a former Rhienwher Officer turned Polizei...My sisters Evyn and Feya...Both Lieutenants of the Bretonian Armed Forces Primary Fleet...There is one more of us, however from what I can piece together he is both me and not me...You want to kill him?...You'd be doing me a favor...He's with those <static> that took part of my left arm in Gallia....Just for the record from hearing the messages sent back to you, I can clearly point out several friends of mine who would clearly help anyone of us if I asked...I have no reason to hide myself anymore...Oh....And have a nice day...

==END OF TRANSMISSION==

[color=#990000]*****Incoming transmission
*********Source: Unknown
******Comm ID: Encrypted

[Image: prop-helmet.jpg]

[color=#FF0000]In the name of the God Emperor of Man Kind, they shall all burn in the laser fire of our guns!

For the God Emperor,
For Man Kind!!!

[color=#990000]*******Transmission ended
[Image: p22182-1237811921.jpg]
"Hello there, humans, Genocide is talking."

'Captain' of The Maverick V...
You made a good job.

Now, it won't hurt too much...
I promise...

OAFC.Genocide
"amicus humani generis"
[Image: 98da7e7c2f15f59c9926ebb6afc97de6a99c8318_full.jpg]
Source: N/A

[Image: hv9c1d.png]

[font=Courier New][color=#CCCCCC]Amen brother Captain, we shall cleanse them with fire, and we shall purge every fabric of them from this universe!
Our hatred against them is the Emperor's greatest gift to humanity and he shall guide our blades past their fur and into their weak flesh,
so that we will exterminate every single last one of them!
For the God-Emperor! For Mankind!
[Image: miguella.jpg]

Miguela stared at the screen with a puzzled look on her face, as the message from the hooded figure came in.

After the message ended, her confusion turned into anger.

She pushed a button on her console.

**receiving transmission**
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Incoming Message
[color=#FFFFFF]Source: *SCRAMBLED*
ID: *SCRAMBLED*

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Get off the emergency channels, Puto! If you don't I'll tell your parents and they'll take your computer away. For ever!
**Transmission ends**
==INCOMING TRANSMISSION==
==SHIP ID--THE.MAVERICK.V==

[Image: 2dbms2d.jpg]

Bret: Much huh?....
*Bret holds up his left arm, revealing his bionic replacement to the viewscreen*
Bret: I have faced the combined firepower of three Bretonian Dunkirks...Witnessed the horrors of Omicron Iota...Watched, as my left arm was cut directly from my body...And faced the evils of many a man trying to kill me, for money and glory...I have fought and shed blood to not only protect my family and friends, but to keep those bonds strong...
*Bret lowers his arm from the screen*
Bret: What can you possibly offer that I have not faced already?...

==END OF TRANSMISSION==
[Image: p22182-1237811921.jpg]
"Hello there, humans, Genocide is talking."

End...
If you see end- you're dead.

Death...
It can be seen only once...

Mutant, this is not for moneys or glory...
This is for pure and clean future of humankind...

OAFC.Genocide
"amicus humani generis"
[Image: 98da7e7c2f15f59c9926ebb6afc97de6a99c8318_full.jpg]
[Image: jhftsp.png]

Forgot to say something.

We are the Order. We are Everwhere. And I happen to have flown with a hybrid pilot.

Frak with one, frak with all

Hunter Out.

[Image: 35jxwet.png]
[Image: vraiderscrazybarrya.gif]

Haters gonna hate, aye?

""Signal Lost""
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5