Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Corsair Cadet ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hola Elders and Brotherhood,

I hereby provide my details for your valued attention.
My Name is Mart and have two chars at present, Lonely2 (Gunship) and Metal Mickey (Kith Somtaaw S/H/F).
Having established myself in Trade, I decided a gunship would offer more opportunity. Having swapped my Freighter for a Gunship from yourselves I did a maiden voyage. Red Hessians were used for weapons testing.
Unfortunately and to my embarrassment I got expensively stuck in a minefield in Omicron -74. With help from the forum I escaped , to start again. Missions have helped me rebuild and I obtained a Corsair ID.
My other ship is experimental (MM) and really needs to be updated to a larger ship for greater class weaps.

I look forward to supporting The Brotherhood if I am accepted.:cool:
hola Lonely2

Benito here. As i told you today in Omi Theta, your Iff must be changed or the elders of the elders (aka admins) will sanction you maybe, because Samura IFF and Corsair ID don't fit together.
Unfortunately i got no answer from you. Oh and elders don't like Corsair ships, equipped with Nomad turrets afaik.
I know myself has a rep problem with BHG, because killing OC and Allies will have this effect.
Maybe we can fly together one day.

Benito Huarez

PS: You will need a fighter for the initiation ritual. I hope to make this ritual too in a few days, if elders will allow it.
Message to: Mart
Comm ID: Automatic Answering Machine of the Brotherhood (AAMotB)

Dear sir,

please check our information page here: The Brotherhood Faction Status
and if you're interested in joining Corsairs, look here: Join the Brotherhood! ([TBH])

If you think our organisation is not really your cup of tea, ask for the Benitez Familia in Omicron Gamma.

AAMotB out.
' Wrote:Message to: Mart

Dear sir,

and if you're interested in joining Corsairs, look here: Join the Brotherhood! ([TBH])

If you think our organisation is not really your cup of tea, ask for the Benitez Familia in Omicron Gamma.

AAMotB out.

Thank for reply, I must confirm my family are the Garcia Carrion and as an orphan I was brought up in New Tokyo. I traveled, far and wide seeking my real identity, my Grand-Father was actually on the Hispania. But that was a long time ago. My Mother has distant relatives descending from the Dom Kavash.
' Wrote:Message to: Mart

Dear sir,

AAMotB out.

Thank for reply, I must confirm my family are the Garcia Carrion and as an orphan I was brought up in New Tokyo. I traveled, far and wide seeking my real identity, my Grand-Father was actually on the Hispania. But that was a long time ago. My Mother has distant relatives descending from the Dom Kavash. I dislike Outcasts and of course Blood Dragons.