Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Project.:.FireStorm
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
>>>Opening File<<<
>>>Showing Info<<<

Project files open

Subject : Firestorm
Name : Alex

Subject : Heatwave
Name : (error)

>>> Opening File : Video Logs <<<

Doc. Von Drake is Alex's doctor and watcher

Doc. : Child, Alex seems more agresive then child (error) leading me to belive that the name Fire Storm goes to him and Heat Wave goes to (error).
( Rhinland Project : Fire Wave/day 1)

Doc. : Child, Alex has gone missing! His room door was found broken in, and a few stanes of blood were on his bed. We set the base on red alert and the child still has not been found.
(Rhinland Project : Fire Wave/day 5)

Doc. : Child Alex was found, he was located in the medical Sector of the station. The child was also found with a small bullet wound to the chest, only one shot. When we found him, he yell at us to get back, he was scared, fritened even, only when I got closer did I see he had a small firearm with him. When I got close to him, he dropped the gun and and just broke down on spot, he seemed of to cryed him self awsleep, he is in his room and all tomarrow test have been canseled to see what could of caused this.
(Rhinland Project : Fire Wave/day 5 (night))

Doc. : Child Alex was rushed to the medical sector today. He was in the middle of eating breakfest, at first it looked like he was just stareing at the table, when I got closer, his eyes were a ghostly color, and had no faceal expressen, when I asked him if he was ok, he didn'€™t say anything, not even move. I called the medical team up and they rushed in. they said the Alex and the test did something to him, but I don'€™t know any kind of test that does this.
(Rhinland Project : Fire Wave/day 8)

Doc. : i'€¦ I don'€™t know what to say'€¦ alex'€¦. He's'€¦ he's dead'€¦ shot by'€¦ by his own brother'€¦ the test drove Heatwave mad'€¦ when we got to his room'€¦. Heatwave had a gun in her hand and'€¦. There was Alex'€¦ three bullets in his chest'€¦ when we tried to rush to alex, Heatwave shot at us and told us to say back'€¦ Alex died by losing to much blood'€¦ must have been painful to die that way'€¦ after he was dead, Heatwave said "your free now"'€¦ then she tossed a small tube thord us and said "this is the test" '€¦ the lable on the tube was "Nomad Cells" '€¦ rhinland was going to make a Nomadic solder?!... At least alex wont feel anymore pain'€¦ heatwave then toke the gun to her head and said "they did the same to me. Time to set me free"'€¦ and he shot the gun'€¦ the good news is we were able to save Heatwave'€¦ and remove the nomadic cells'€¦
(Rhinland Project : Fire Wave/day 9)

Doc. : we renamed (error) to Project.:.FireStorm, Project Because she has to stay at the station (no more tests tho) and FireStorm after her brother. Firestorm, most the time, she is down in her brothers room. His words are as followed.

"stole us from our mother and father. Killed others that tried to help. My brother'€¦ im'€¦ sorry'€¦ sorry for not getting us away from the police, sorry for the pain they put us though, and sorry I could not save your life. The docters here helped me with a proper burial. I only wish I could see you one last time'€¦ free from this giant steel prison'€¦ I only hope you forgive me'€¦ for everything'€¦ I swear'€¦ if I ever get out of here'€¦ those pilots that hurt us'€¦ will pay'€¦ brother'€¦ you always, may you be far or near me'€¦ always found a way to protect me'€¦ when we arrived on this station'€¦ I was to protect you'€¦ then came the hardest time'€¦ seeing you suffer'€¦ so I set you free'€¦ never to be hurt or in pain again'€¦ I hope your in a better place now'€¦ what makes me the saddest'€¦ is that your idea for us to return home never happened'€¦ I will keep that dream alive'€¦ and if I see our parents again'€¦ I hope they forgive me to'€¦ if they are alive'€¦ only a few more words'€¦ Goodbye'€¦ and god-speed'€¦"

Doc. : we have preped a ship to leave for liberty space. Im not going to blank her name. if Aelith wants freedom. That'€™s what shell get. The whole station staff agreed to let he go. To smuggle he out. Were going to put her into a Cryo Sleep pod and send he out with the next trasport. Once shes gone. everyone of the station is going to flee. Im heading to my ship. To everyone and Aelith, good luck out there, and god speed.
>>> Name : Aelith <<<
>>> Age : 15 <<<
>>> Gender : Female <<<
>>> Born : (Unknown) <<<
>>> Incoming Trasnmission <<<

Aelith : Come On! Hold Together!

AI : Hull Breach Iminent

Aelith : Eject! Darn it! Eject!

AI : Hull at 1.2%

Aelith : this is the end... *Aelith closes her eyes*

AI : Hull at 0.9%

Unknown : Aelith! Run! Well Hold Them Off!

Aelith : what!? Who is this!?

Unknown : No Time To Talk! Run!

Aelith : Right! *Turns Cruise Engions on*

Unknown : You Saved Me Life! I Save Yours!

*five order ships fly past Aelith and the unknown pilot was.... Her Brother!*

Alex : Get To Manhattan! Well Hold Them Off!

*Aelith Flys out of sight of the fight and starts docking on manhattan*

*Aelith Lands on the docking pads and checks long range radar*

Aelith : five... they all made it...

AI : picking up transmission

Aelith : open.

AI : opening

Alex in Group comms : Shes safe... for the time being...

pilot 2 : well be ready sir, well fight with you to the very end.

pilot 1-4 : TO THE END! WE WILL WIN!

Alex : set course for fort bush and dock... we got a long way to go...

Aelith : *cuts her comms* a long way to go...

>>>end of vdeo log<<<