Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: ORI
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: nashidatrans.png]

Members of the Faction known as the ORI,

I am Arch Priestess Nashida Rheinheld of the Virulian Enclave. You may have heard of us from our Zoner allies, you may have not. Whether or not you have heard of us prior, you hear of us now. With the voice of an entire nation we cry out in grievance over grave atrocities on your part. By your negligence have you led to the death of almost 200 people, and the injuries of hundreds, if not thousands, more!

By the will of the Creator we have been able to find a home. After a long time, wandering to the winds, the Creator, in His infinite wisdom, glory, and great mercy did he decide to finally grant His faithful servants a home. By His hand have we come to call the great planet of Gran Canaria home, and by the blessing of the great Zoner factions were we allowed to populate and flourish our colonies. In return of being given such a wondrous gift, we have taken it upon ourselves to protect this planet, and all those who call it home. We move to give aid to the hungry, give home to the weary, and give rest to the tired. It was this mission that one of our great bishops was on before it was abruptly ended.

Bishop Ibram Ferdinand, The Pious, was on a mission of peace to the outlying settlement of Stonehaven. He, along with an entourage that consisted of more than 20 various Animus caste and Corporis caste members, was there bringing food supplies and medical treatment to downtrodden refugees from various place of origin. All was well until it came to our attention that he had not checked in for an extended period of time. When a team was dispatched to acquire the whereabouts of Bishop Ferdinand, what we received was shocking, appalling, and completely horrendous.

Below is what we had recieved:

These images were taken 3 days ago at the settlement known as Stonehaven. The location of our Bishop was not acquired and thus lead us to lead a full investigation. We present only a portion of the results to you ORI now.

Casualties:
  • Stonehaven: 27 Dead, 56 Injured (Bisop Ferdinand Deceased)
  • Pearl: 10 Dead, 32 Injured
  • Riversbend: 15 Dead, 67 Injured
  • Trinidad: 26 Dead, 50 Injured

The list continues on and on from there. There are millions in damages all across the northern settlements.

This then begs the question of why we take this to you, the ORI. Well, this may help explain:

That there is footage of the break up of one your Jinkusu class vessels, of which the pieces and debris are scattered all over the northern settlements, and the cause of such mayhem and destruction. What we see also on that wreckage is not only the obvious markings that it is ships of your faction, as cross referenced by files attained through various sources, but also battle damage showing your negligence! To think that you would engage in a battle so close to a planet that boasts such a large population shows your complete disregard for human and machine life alike! And, in an attempt to cover up your obvious mistakes, you try to pass the blame upon the Omicroners by filing a false report regarding this carnage!

Once again, the cries of an entire nation rise up and scream sorrows and pains over the loss of not only one of the Creator's greatest servants, but the many other that lost their lives to needless carelessness. We of the Virulian Enclave demand a response to this matter. By all that is holy of the Creator's making, doing, and will, we demand that you respond to these acts of pure negligence!

[Image: nashidaendtrans.png]

-------
((OOC: http://discoverygc.com/forums/index.php?sh...91217&st=20 ))
##incoming Transmission##

ID: Mordren
S°LVL: Prior

Greets,

I have forwarded your message to our office of complaint.
However if this is only the long version of a war declaration i would please you to fill out this blank and sent
it to us via private comms, you will then be added to the list as soon as possible:

Code:
[b]Faction Name:[/b] [i]insert text[/i]
[b]Faction Affiliation:[/b] [i]insert text[/i]
[b]Tag:[/b] [i]insert text[/i]

If it really is about the omicroner research accident, just stand by and you will be contacted soon.

Hallowed are the ORI!

##Transmission terminated##

Prior Morden,

Your timely response is much appreciated, but your level of ignorance is rather obvious. Are you an authorized diplomat of your faction? As it stand right now, judging by the reply in which we received, you are rather unaware in the processes of diplomatic correspondence. I suggest you leave this matter to be dealt with more capable and qualified hands.

Also, since it seems your ignorance goes beyond that of Diplomacy, and into the realm of knowledge pertaining to the powers that be, I offer you and your ilk this: Virulian Enclave Charter.

The Prophet guides,
and the Creator protects.

Comm ID: Mannock
To: Arch Priestess Nashida Rheinheld

Dear Arch Priestess,

I just heard the news and the only thing I can offer is the hospital ship Solferino. As a personal favor, I beg you send me information about my family and friends in the Guadalquivir Cortijo, this is located in the south of the northern hemisphere, but they are my people, those to whom I swore to protect and help when we join the Zoners.

Thanks and please you did not hesitate a moment to ask the ship.

Mannock
##incoming Transmission##

ID: Mordren
S°LVL: Prior

Greets again,
indeed as Prior i am an authorized Diplomat as you call it. But as your Complaints are of some bigger scale i guess
the Orici herself will talk to you, if not it will be me again...so in any case lucky you, huh?

However your charter and your Religion wont protect you as you have seen so I give you somethin' that really will change your life! Not so long and simple as your charter but every word of it is the plain truth:

I give you the:
Simply ask to join us.

Hallowed are the ORI!

##Transmission terminated##
[Image: Adriatrans.jpg]

[font=Times New Roman][color=#FF6666]

Hello arch priestess.
We admit that the pieces you found belong to one of our motherships,
which crashed into the planet during a battle against the SCRA not long ago.
We defeated them the day before in a similar situation but that day they attacked us completely out of the blue and so we were unable to move away from the planet.
Unfortunately due to an ion storm one of the motherships lost steering control and hit gran canaria.

The SCRA attacked us the very first time we met and we still do not know why, but all i can say is that we never started any shooting in front of gran canaria. We only act in self-defense. The reason we did not give a public statement about the incident is pretty simple: Our reputation is already bad enough and a jinkusu coming down on canaria will hardly improve this.

I am sorry for your losses but i am afraid there is nothing we can do for you now.
To avoid this from happening again we already moved all our ships out of omega 49.

Orici Adria,

We of the Virulian Enclave, and I personally thank you for your timely response and the manner in which your response was given.

To let you know we have been monitoring the situation for some time now regarding your factions diplomacies and diplomatic changes that have happened over the recent weeks. We also have come to the knowledge that you are currently engaged in peace talks with the Major Zoner factions. So, in respect to our Zoner allies, and a bid to allow those talks to go unheeded as much as we can, we will push this issue to be dealt with at a later date.

Also, we recognize that you have moved your vessels from the Omega-49 system. It is a good gesture on your part, although it does little in comparison to the great loss of life and property. Understand that the Omega-49 system is home to people of many different walks of life, and that it's space has been and will also be available to many factions as a ground for which combat simulations may be conducted. If you people wish to do so, that courteousy will be extended to you also. Yet, that chance of another capital vessel crashing into the planet and causing such devastation on the planet will no longer be tolerated.

We look forward to a solid outcome of the talks aboard Freeport 15 and we will continue this later.

Enlightened be the Prophet,
Blesses be the Creator.

[Image: Adriatrans.jpg]

[font=Times New Roman][color=#FF6666]

arch priestess.
May i ask why you are interested in the outcome of the zoners meeting?
I dont think the result will be much of a surprise...there will be no more internal zoner battles,
but there wont be peace in the common sense either.

I am not sure what exactly you mean by dealing with the canaria incident after the talks of FP XV
but feel free to contact me for further explanations or whatever it is you seek.

Orici Adria,

We are rather concerned with the politics and dealings of the Zoners mainly for two reasons. They are one of the few organisations of people that showed us kindness in our time of need. We will be there for them to the brink of their destruction as they were there for us.

Also, being that Gran Canaria is a haven to many Zoners a like, the policies determined by the great zoner factions dictate, to some degree, policy instated on Gran Canaria. We stand in stalwart defense of our home, lawful artificial intelligence, and any whom call it the same. We must be knowledgeable of as much pertaining to this planet as we can be. For in knowledge is strength. Strength of defense and faith.

Regarding to further talks, it is in our understanding, as set by preceding circumstances, that when the Zoners meet together in such a capacity, policy is set. Thus dependent on what policy is set by these talks, further discussion may or may not be required.

Enlightened be the Prophet,
Blesses be the Creator.

[Image: comimageoverlordzhane.png]

][-Incoming Transmission-][
][-Excrypted-][
][-From Overlord Zhane-][

• I have a question to you miss Adria.

I believe it was in the words of your Prior, Mordren:

Quote:"However your charter and your Religion wont protect you as you have seen so I give you somethin' that really will change your life! Not so long and simple as your charter but every word of it is the plain truth:

I give you the:
    Book of Origin

Simply ask to join us."

I wonder, is this how the Ori wishes others around Sirius to view them?

"Join, or die?"

Or what is it YOU want?

Your inability to calculate possible backlashes of your actions gives me, as head of the Virulian Enclaves Defense forces a worried frown.

Do you believe that you and your faith is to be pushed upon others, and if they refuse they should die?

That is what I got from your Prior's speech.

Your actions does not reflect well on the others of the zoner community, people WE see as allies and close friends.

So I ask you, who obviously leads the Ori.

What is it you want in the end?

[font=Arial Black]
[color=#FFFFFF]][-End of transmission-][
Pages: 1 2