Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Gas Miners Guild
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[font=agency fb]>> [color=#FFFFFF]Message Received <<
>> Initializing Decryption Protocols... <<
>> Signal Traced: Olivia Dunham <<
>>
Starting Video Feed... <<

[Image: Fringe-2x04-olivia-dunham-14346175-400-225.jpg]

[font=Garamond]Konnichiwa Gas Miners Guild.

My name is Olivia Dunham. I'm a good girl, and I kill Outcasts for a living. I think that we would all benefit from less Outcasts in this world?

I fly a Roc. It's a nice ship, but mine's kinda old and rusty. I almost died to an Oucast yesterday! Yeah, wierd right?

Anyway, I'm sending you this message because I would like to have a Kaichou Bomber. I watched a patrol of them oblitarating a Outcast Gunboat lost in Sigma space. I was sorta impressed.

Anyway, the things that I would do in this ship is: Make genocide of Outcasts. I can also kill anyone you don't like.

I am ready to deposit some money to the GMG bank if you want.

Over an' out.

- Olivia

[font=agency fb] >> [color=#FFFFFF] End Message <<
Retransmitting.
[Image: Prowlers.png]

Incoming Transmission

To: Olivia Dunham
Subject: Kaichou Request
Priority: Normal

Message reads:

O-hayou gozaimasu Olivia-chan,

It sounds like you picked yourself a fight and an interesting one at that. You ask that I provide you with one of our prized Kaichous, the very ship that helped carve and defend our sovereignty, yet I know next to nothing about you except that you are a "good girl" with an obvious desire to recklessly throw her life away against the Outcasts. At least this is how it appears to me.

I'll provide a GMG point of view to my statement. The GMG Paramilitary is amongst the top combat effective forces in Sirius. Highly trained and highly equipped. If one were to listen to the officers of the GMG Paramilitary as well as look through history at their track record you'll find that they scoff at the skills of every opposition they met in combat except one group; Outcasts. GMG forces have not only destroyed the Rheinland fleet but they had raided Frankfurt with impunity for over a century afterwards showing Rheinland to be helpless in defending Mannheim, GMG forces gladly clash against Corsairs with vigor when soo many others fear their numerical might, and yet in the OCs we find pilots of true merit. We've discerned, with the help of Cryer, that it's their cardi that pushes their abilities beyond the boundaries of the common Sirian. If they had numbers similar to the Corsairs or if GMG's Paramilitary wasn't so well equipped and capable in combat the Sigmas would've been overrun in their first outpouring from the then discovered Beta Hole. As it is we've been able to fight a back and forth battle with them and currently have the main front pushed into Beta itself.

Now, are you sure you wish to war against the people who are no longer people? If you do, would you mind me asking why? It's not normally my wish to aid the suicide of one as young and seemingly healthy as yourself. This would also cost GMG, in my eyes, the assured loss of one of it's ships. I hope that it wouldn't be an action made in vain. Enlighten me about yourself and I'll see if we can release one.

Arigato in advance,
Guild master Raikoke

Transmission Ends
>>

[font=Garamond]Konnichiwa honorable Guildmaster Raikoke.

I understand the capabilites of your military scientists and soldiers for if they lacked the combat efficiency to fight off these monsters called Outcasts, you wouldn't be here.

You ask why I hate the sniffers.. Well.. It's simple. I have always been a girl, a lady, in every aspect of my life. But I was forced to live in a family where starfighting is inevedable. I have been trained to pilot from the age of fifteen and I haven't lost a ship, and I don't plan to start now.

Now.. Back to the sniffers..

This may sound cliche.. But you know like some woman sees a coachroach in her kitchen, and screams and runs around and jumps on the highest thing around? Well, that's like me with Outcasts. I'm afraid of them. They're like.. They aren't better than those blue jelly things we discovered.. Err.. Nomads! They sniff that Cardi stuff, and become orange and they got their DNA altered.. I mean I understand they didn't have luck on that Planet Malta of theirs but.. Why not just ask for help? I mean Cryer could surely do something for them!

But, nevermind that, they have chosen their path, and I have chosen mine. To blast them!

They couldn't even have the brains to keep that crap on their planet! They had to infect all other Sirius with it! And can't even do that peacefully. Every day, they raid merchant convoys, and militaries. THEY JUST MAKE ME SICK!

I hope you understand, the reason for me to request such a beauty, like the Kaichou, is to simply keep them at their place.

Over an' out.

- Olivia

[Image: Prowlers.png]

Incoming Transmission

To: Olivia Dunham
Subject: Kaichou
Priority: Normal

Message reads:

That was fast Olivia-chan,

I see I can't persuade you from your chosen course. You sound quite determined and confidant. I do admire such qualities, in fact, I consider such qualities a necessity out here. Well this does spark up that crusader spirit I get every now and again. Please transmit your identification papers and the intended name of the ship and I will bring it to the Council of Guild Masters for a decision.

Arigato
Guild Master Raikoke

Transmission Ends
>>

[font=Garamond]Konnichiwa honorable Guildmaster Raikoke.

Thank you for your decision! The exact transmitter will be: Olivia.Dunham
My ID is Independent Mercenary, and my IFF reads Freelancer.
I heard you make these fine ships in Okinawa? If so, I will hit the bar there!

Over an' out.

- Olivia