Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: What is the [RM-MND]?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
' Wrote:Q3: What is your key Zone of Influence?

(Yes, I know there was an incident just now by some guys going to the Omicrons, that was not meant to happen).

' Wrote:Is Omicron Delta part of your zone? Curious since I heard reports of a couple of MND there yesterday.

Come on Rod, please at least read it.
' Wrote:Is Omicron Delta part of your zone? Curious since I heard reports of a couple of MND there yesterday.

That would be the accident The Major mentioned. So like he said - it was a huge screw up and we're sorry.
' Wrote:That would be the accident The Major mentioned. So like he said - it was a huge screw up and we're sorry.

Of course it was a mistake, and there will be RP to accomodate that, of course.

And I am sorry, didn't read it the entire way through.
' Wrote:That notion will be a subject to change as soon as I find someone who is willing to do such communiques.
That would be me. If I see people interested in such things and accomplished missions, I will happily provide communiques én masse. I stopped the old line of missions just because the lack of interest.
I would not call it a screw up. Not at all.

There was a RP reason to go there.
The MND just mapped the situation in the omicrons without any intention of shooting anything.
But seeing that 4 LSF fighters and 1 LSF cruiser jumping from minor without any order on their tail made us to make neccessari move and destroy the libertonians BECOUSE they could have very important data, especially information about order weaponry what is VERY dangerous in the Rheinland-Liberty war!

The " screw up " was made by the 4 order indies who attacked us. We were forced to defend ourselfs and that escalated that ossirises started to shoot at us aswell.
' Wrote:I would not call it a screw up. Not at all.

There was a RP reason to go there.
The MND just mapped the situation in the omicrons without any intention of shooting anything.
But seeing that 4 LSF fighters and 1 LSF cruiser jumping from minor without any order on their tail made us to make neccessari move and destroy the libertonians BECOUSE they could have very important data, especially information about order weaponry what is VERY dangerous in the Rheinland-Liberty war!

The " screw up " was made by the 4 order indies who attacked us. We were forced to defend ourselfs and that escalated that ossirises started to shoot at us aswell.

It is well known that Eckhard of the MND is infected, and if he's leading others to the omicrons, we can only assume hostile intent. But I'm derailing the thread, so i won't post after this.

Thanks for answering my questions.
While I love repeating things, I'm not exactly a parrot. Please read the thread.

Now.

' Wrote:Well....I would be happier if the MND could go more futher into space, not just Liberty and Rheinland.
Still there are many RP reasons to do so...

Listing those reasons here would be actually helpful, for future reference. If I find someone to lead the RM-MND, he could draw ideas from the list you made.

' Wrote:Alec propably made such restrictions becouse the yesterday MND mission to the omicrons what ended in a huge fight, where the Order attacked us.
Still we are waiting for a MND faction what would get the official status, but so far there is none, what is really sad.

That's right, and that's why the RM-MND still exists.

Anyway, while I don't especially mind what happened yesterday, it is true that our MND guys didn't really have a reason to go there. That is why I'm trying to devise a leadership structure, which pretty much establishes reasons and missions for the RM-MND to operate outside the aforementioned boundaries. However, yes, I would like to avoid any similar operations in the future that may happen without background roleplay for the mission to take place. Hence the restriction.

Then again, for the third time or so, the RM-MND is just a placeholder. If you want to see throughout, well-defined MND RP, I suggest creating your own MND faction, or contributing one of the factions under construction. It would kind of suck if because of a placeholder faction, a serious attempt would go out of action imo.

' Wrote:That would be me. If I see people interested in such things and accomplished missions, I will happily provide communiques én masse. I stopped the old line of missions just because the lack of interest.

I recall the opposite, in fact I personally begged at you to give my MND a new mission for a few times. >_>

Anyway, I'd appreciate if you worked out something, we can discuss this on Skype.
' Wrote:MND pilots are allowed to do so. [RM-MND] pilots don't follow such a practice. [interrupting commerce in Liberty]

May I ask why not? Other intelligence services like the KPT are doing so.
Your thread explains the what of the [RM-MND] but I'd like to know the how.

I've never really approved of the idea of "deep undercover" Rheinland operatives in Liberty, because there's a Liberty Rogue station by nearly every Jump Hole in Liberty. There's just no way you can move any deeper than Texas without being detected in-RP.
Not so much a personal question as I'm not really involved with either faction atm, but out of curiosity, what's your stance with Vogel's BDM at the moment? Whole thing just seems sort of redundant to me, and when I flew with the [RM] the MND branch was never much active or involved, so yeah, just wondering.
Pages: 1 2 3