Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: DELETE
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
DELETE
**** INCOMING TRANSMISSION ****
**** TO: [color=#FFCC99]Fred, the Molly
**** ENCRYPTION: [color=#FFCC99]HIGH
**** VOICE ENABLED ****
**** VIDEO UPLINK ENABLED ****

** C O N N E C T I N G ** ** ** ** C O N N E C T I N G ** ** ** ** C O N N E C T I N G **

[Image: jack_henderson.jpg]

** CONNECTION ESTABLISHED SUCCESSFULLY **

[font=Fixedsys]

I'm sorry if you were attacked by Reaver Mercenaries, Sir. It is not in our power to control their actions. We are not the ones making them shoot at Mollys, and you know this because we have always made sure to act at least neutrally towards each other.

So, as is my standard answer, I will reiterate it: If you can prove the crime and after that the landing of the accused individual on Hood, we can make sure this person cannot use Hood as a staging base any more. I know this is extremely hard to prove because I have tried it myself, but that's the only way.

If IMG| are on duty near Hood, you know that we would not allow criminals to land after having hit our friends. But most likely at that time of the incident there was no one. It's always like this... we should have a 24/7 force there to just guard the docking bays.

So, I feel sorry for your losses. I know how you feel because Mendalorians are collecting on us and we can't do anything against it, except act against the tools, we can't get to their base of operations and we can't get the masterminds behind it. It's not a nice feeling, I can for sure understand you.

Sine your message has an agressive undertone, I'd like to add one aspect that has been bothering me about your guys and their behaviour: I don't want to see Molly Republic and Garda vessels pirating traders in plain sight 3k off Hood. And I can be as furious as you are now, with just one exception: Molly piracy in front of Hood is in the hands of Mollys, automatic docking allowance is not.

So, if you want to be angry, do so. I can't change things without a lot of evidence and you know it.
If you want to point a finger, do so. I'm getting used to it, slowly.

Think about whether it makes sense to risk something important to you and your people.

I decided yesterday that my good relations with Mollys are important enough for me, so I decided not to do anything when your side made much graver mistakes than the one you explained.

I wish you only best luck and we will try further to keep Hood clean. You know it is almost impossible to do.

Jack Henderson

[font=Fixedsys][color=#CCFFFF]*** TRANSMISSION STANDBY FOR ANSWER ***
DELETE
**** INCOMING TRANSMISSION ****
**** TO: [color=#FFCC99]Fred, the Molly
**** ENCRYPTION: [color=#FFCC99]HIGH
**** VOICE ENABLED ****
**** VIDEO UPLINK ENABLED ****

** C O N N E C T I N G ** ** ** ** C O N N E C T I N G ** ** ** ** C O N N E C T I N G **

[Image: jack_henderson.jpg]

** CONNECTION ESTABLISHED SUCCESSFULLY **

[font=Fixedsys]

Let's forget about playing the blame game and sending pictures around... and just stay friends, shall we? I have ordered Dublin Parcel Services to send a box of good old whiskey to your place. It must have been forgotten by a Molly, I guess. I tried it, and it is exquisit. I hope this will compensate for the sad loss of a glass of your excellent drink.

I'll talk to you when I see you in space.

I promise you to do something about it.
Please promise me to grant me the time and patience needed to make things happen.

Cheers, and, sorry for your inconvenience.

Jack Henderson

[font=Fixedsys][color=#CCFFFF]*** TRANSMISSION STANDBY FOR ANSWER ***
DELETE
[Image: rushtransbar.png]
Now then, what's all this about?
Fred, mah brother, whilst the Reavers using Hood is, aye, a problem, please understand tha' our own docking rights are far more important.
Sah Henderson, ai must apologize fer the impertinence of my fellow. I sincerely hope ye will harber no hidden ill will fer his brusqueness.
As fer the gift of whiskey, tis unncessecary, but appreciated. Ai shall return teh favor wit' a bottle of Afterburner.
Also, Fred. Please donae insult our Molly bretheren in the Garda on public channels.
They do a fine job, ai'm sure.
DELETE