Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To the Colonial Remnant Government
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
:: Incoming Transmission ::

Message begins:

[Image: CJackcomm.png]

Hola Colonial government,

This is Guildmaster C. Jack speaking. You can just call me Jack or Cracker Jack.

I contact you about the following.

Mi hombres have assisted the Colonials for some time in the past. Then a small... dispute between the Core and the Zoners broke out. In response, the Colonial Remnant barred the Bounty Hunter's Guild for working for them. Whatever involved parties may think of that, it's in the past now. The Core and Zoners have been on speaking terms again for some time now, and the chaos has subsided.. And I know there is quite some knife work to be done in the TAUs. The Sniffers are still a pain to your people and those garlic munchers are also popping up more often. Hence the following suggestion.

Allow the Bounty Hunter's Guild to claim on your boards again and we'll make sure you have more firepower at your disposal. We can also offer security for your mining operations.
In short; increase your overall fighting abilities.

Both parties will benefit from this deal, si? I think the Colonial Remnant and Bounty Hunter's Guild could become close allies with all benefits that follow from this over time.

Let me know what you think, amigos.

'Cracker' jack

Guildmaster of the Houses.

end of message.