Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To Daniel Lee
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Fnordnet transmission, Node #555 Wrote:++ Source : Popess Concordia ++
++ Destination : Daniel? ++
++ Derivation : Goddess Discordia ++
++ Encryption level : êta ++
++ Transmission begins ++

[Image: Shesitsonaglass.png]
*A young girl appears on the screen, wearing a very short nighty.
Behind her, a part of what appears to be quite tiny quarters can be seen.

A carefull observer could notice there is a bloody mess in that room. Diverses clothes, underwears, and objects lying around... The little bed on the corner of the room is not made... Several plates are piled up on a small table on the left...

The girl smiles and waves...*

Hello?
You're there Daniel?

*She grins* You remember me, right? The girl you met around Manhattan?

*The girl makes a vague sign with her hand* You wanted me to call you... And you see, i didn't forget!

*She then chuckles* Now i must say you're quite lucky becau-
*As she speaks, weird sounds can be heard coming from the partition, distracting her.

She rolls her eyes and laughs*
Oh come on! Give me a break!

*She gets on her feet and moves out of the scope of the recording device. A few seconds pass and her faded voice can be barely heard*

You're not fair... I just fed you! And i cleaned your %A.D.M.I.N Censored%! *Her laugh can be heard* And it's like that you thank me... Annoying me when i send a message to this cute boy? Now you will be a good unicorn and remain quiet until i finish okay? And i will massage you after, i promise!

*After a bit she comes back and rolls her eyes again* Excuse me love... So... What was i saying..? *She put a finger on her lips and thinks for a while, then laughs* Oh well! Guess it wasn't important!

*She then stares at the screen and speaks with a soft-toned voice*
So... Daniel... Honey... When do you plan to drink with me?

*The young girl laughs, making her shy face* You would not let a lady wait, right?

All hail Concordia! *laughs*
++ A man's a man all his life; a woman's sexy until she's your wife! ++
++ End of transmission ++

Incoming Transmission
Source:
BLOCKED
Subject: Re: Untitled
Encryption: HIGH
Video Feed:[color=#33CC00] Online

[Image: danielwu2.png]
[color=#3366FF]

So You remembered me after all, I guess that's a good sign. You look great today, but I think that isn't necessary to mention, You always do.

[color=#9999FF]-He chuckled lightly, leaning back in his chair a little. There'd be a human-looking robot in the background, wearing a police uniform littered with bullet holes all over it-

Back to topic though, You asked me when we're going out for a drink...Well, as You already know, it isn't quite easy for me to fly around in Liberty without having one of those cop-bastards on my six, so I guess we'll have to meet somewhere on neutral grounds. I thought about a Zoner base, maybe.

[color=#9999FF]
-He then grabs a glass with a transparent liquid, taking a large sip from it-
[color=#3366FF]
Ahh, alright. This Monday, 8:00 PM Sirius Mean Time at Freeport 14, Alberta. Don't be late, I'll be waiting in the bar. See You there, sexy.

<div align="right]
Ending Transmission
Fnordnet transmission, Node #555 Wrote:++ Source : Popess Concordia ++
++ Destination : Daniel! ++
++ Derivation : Goddess Discordia ++
++ Encryption level : zêta++
++ Transmission begins ++

[Image: Popess_Concordia.png]
*She checks her old nav maps* Al...ber...ta... Hmmm? Alberta? *She shakes her head*
Eh! There is no freeport there! *She laughs* Is that some trick to trap me and get me naked?!

If so.. This is not going to work, since i was the one planning to get you naked! *She makes her cute face* Oopps... Shouldn't have said that....

*She looks at her nav maps again* Maybe you are referring to that freeport in Yukon? If so, i will be there! I swear! *She grins*

So... We will meet there, right? *The young girl blows a kiss*

See you!
++ A man's a man all his life; a woman's sexy until she's your wife! ++
++ End of transmission ++