Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To the Governments of: Rheinland, Liberty, Bretionia and Kusari
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: OSCBanner.png]

Guten Tagg and Good Day.

Let me Introduce Myself. My name is Malcom Strand and I am the new CEO of Orbital Spa & Cruise, however my Formal rank is of Cheif Director, I was born on Planet Sttutgart and have worked my way up with in Orbital Spa & Cruise. As you know Orbital Spa and Cruise operates in all 4 of your House's, and source supplies from each as well. But that for the moment is not why I am talking to you today.

I was appointed the position I now hold around a month ago and since then have heard of a varity of problems caused by other Orbital Spa & Cruise Captains. Some of you will relate to this, some problems you are not aware of. For now at least I would like to say that if you have any problems with Orbital Spa & Cruise Captains, be it caused by them, or not to contact me addressing it, in which I will see what I can do to help you. Now as you all are fully aware of there has been no Public Relations appointed for my Company, and currently I have no one in that standing. So till I am able to appoint that position, I shall be acting in that capacity. Eventually we will also have repersentative's for each base for which we own, which you will find usefull in public relations, and more than likely to be talking to them instead of the Public Relations Officer, unless it is a specific matter not relating to the area that base resides.

I am also introducing you to my Director of Security. Some of whom you will know of given his history, I shall find it hard if you have not heard of him in a report, or seen him around. My Director of Security is Nikasha Jinko. He is very smart, intelligent and very patient. He has served in his early life in the Kusari State Police Force, to which he then furfilled a very rewarding career with in the Liberty Security Force's to which is why he is my Director of Security. I hope you all can welcome him very warmly. Please also try to help him learn the specific security issue's that Orbital Spa & Cruise may face with in your House. Notable Rheinland and Bretionia.

There are various issues that I have as well for Orbital Spa and Cruise regarding supplies. For which I will speak of in the near future.

However I welcome you all to Orbital Spa & Cruise and I look forward to hearing from you all.

Many Regards

Malcom Strand