Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: (Infomercial) Transmission to all Junker stations From Karen Blume
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
||::Incomming transmission::||
||::From: Karen Blume, aboard the Konfliktdiamant::||
||::To: Trafalgar, Rochester, Kreuzberg, Beaumont, Thunder Bay, Allentown, Invergordon, Yanagi, Bornholm, Culebra, Viesque, Arecibo, Carolina::||

(It seems that the message is presented in the format of an infomercial)

Hello, my fellow companions, my friends, my second family and all the other scums,

Need a hauler for your mining operations? Need to move not-so-legal stuff around? Wanna have a hand to help you carry stuff in case an accident happens to the trader who refused to give a donation of millions of credits to feed your family some much needed caviar? More importantly, got lotsa loose credits in your pockets? If you answered yes to any of these questions save for the last one, then I'm the person you need to deal with. My crew and I have years of experience in smuggling, scrapping, mining and hauling goods all around Sirius. Whatever you need to get carried around, I will make in sort it reaches its destination, garanteed or you will get a full refund! Please contact us now on this comm channel, and I'll get my crew to help you as soon as possible!

||::End of transmission::||
[Image: sopog5.png]

Ms/Mrs/Miss. Blume;
  • I am sure I can find you some work.

Let me talk to some of my contacts and I will see what I can do.

[Image: fbvy3a.jpg]