Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: A System Wide Broadcast to all of Liberty
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Uploading data ...

[color=#000000]Greetings Citicens of Liberty.

Now I'm sure you are wondering who I am and what I'm doing well allow me to explane.

My name is Jack Ramirez and I got this small problem that's causing me to kill innocent civilians.
Her name is Catherine raven. See she thought it would be a brilliant idea to try and arrest me. She was wrong, for this she must pay not in blood but with her Job.

She is to leave the Navy or I shall continue killing one innocent civilian per day and Here's a little Evidence to prove I'm not Joking around.

I have already Killed another innocent civilian today and here's how that went, Oh and I almost forgot in case any of you idiots decide to play the "He's a coward" card here's something that might change your mind about that.
This little event of a liberty siege cruiser being blown to bits really shows what you navy scum really are made of the fool followed me right into my little trap. Nothing like a good old ambush to get the blood flowing again *Grins*

Catherine Raven has 24 hours to leave the liberty navy or I will kill another civilian.
Oh but wait, I just found a copy of the Navy's hand book of how to deal with terrorism. Hmmmm *Flicks through pages. Says here not to negotiate with terrorists. Oh well I guess I'll continue Killing then until someone listens or gives me a good reason to stop.

ID: Ghost Reaver

2 many words.

stopcry)

Transmission Terminated.
ID: Silver Reaver

Oh gods.

*Laughs*

And damn. *Slaps the comm* I guess this guy is in the middle of one of those local and sudden ion storms. Again.

Now back to the drinking game with Copper.

Transmission Terminated.
ID: Ghost Reaver

Yousd knwo Siklver , silverk , listaen, you knmow

I alwaways, thoguht you wereeeee soo HOOooooOT!

Transmission Terminated.
-( Incoming Transmission
-( Reaver Mercenary Company
The above messages should be taken as our official position.

[color=#999966]-( Transmission terminated
ID: Silver Reaver

Stop that, shortstop. I know you're deadly and all. Buuuuuut..
You're not man enough for me.

That is....

If you can outdrink me... Then we'll talk again.

*Lights up a smoke*

Transmission Terminated.
-**- INCOMING TRANSMISSION -**-

[Image: CaptAHill.png]

Name: Ash Hill
Subject: Jack Ramirez
I don't know who you are, and frankly, I don't much care. I think I speak for the whole navy when I say we don't respond well to threats.

The simple fact that you've shown us all these images is good enough reason to work harder to stop you. I suggest you stop before you make things even worse for yourself.

And stop trying to blame other people for you killing people. At the end of the day your the one pulling the trigger. Not them.

-**- TRANSMISSION TERMINATED -**-

// Also when you upload images make sure you use the direct link feature. It was annyoing having to spam the zoom button to be able to see the images. I gave up half way though.
' Wrote:ID: Silver Reaver

Stop that, shortstop. I know you're deadly and all. Buuuuuut..
You're not man enough for me.
That is....

If you can outdrink me... Then we'll talk again.

*Lights up a smoke*

Transmission Terminated.

Comm ID: Ghost Reaver

SHORTSTOP? WHO YOU CALLING SHORTSTOP?

SOMETHING FUNNY ABOUT MY HEIGHT?

COME HERE YOU!

Transmission Terminated.
Comm ID: Joshua Ashfield

DUDE! Nice monologue!

Beep!

Incoming Transmission
Source: