Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Orbital Spa & Cruise Reporting Facilty
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: OSC.png]

Welcome to the Reporting Facility.

You can find updated Jobs for completion here for supply runs.

You will also find at times specific Transportation of personnel here to.

Please remember to report all your patrols and Mission's here.

[font=Courier New]Supply Jobs.

All Supplies are per week and may change from time to time. So keep an eye out Captains.

Contract One - Hawaii

6000 Luxury Consumer Goods
3000 Consumer Goods
3000 Food Ration's
1000 Gold
1000 Silver
1000 Platinium
500 Plutonium
1500 H-Fuel
2000 Water
2000 Oxygen
<3000 Luxury Food
500 Light Arms
1000 Holo-tainmentbands
500 Pineal Amulets
3000 Pharmacueticals
3000 Wine
3000 Tobacco
3000 Gaian Wildlife

Contract Two - Shetland

3000 Consumer Goods
3000 Food Ration's
1000 Gold
1000 Silver
1000 Platinium
500 Plutonium
1500 H-Fuel
2000 Water
2000 Oxygen
<3000 Luxury Food
500 Light Arms
1000 Holo-tainmentbands
3000 Pharmacueticals
3000 Wine
3000 Tobacco

Contract Three - Curacao

3000 Consumer Goods
3000 Food Ration's
1000 Gold
1000 Silver
1000 Platinium
<3000 Luxury Food
500 Light Arms
1000 Holo-tainmentbands
3000 Pharmacueticals
3000 Wine
3000 Tobacco

Contract Four - Baden Baden
Unable to Supply due to Rheinland Law.

3000 Consumer Goods
3000 Food Ration's
1000 Gold
1000 Silver
1000 Platinium
<3000 Luxury Food
500 Light Arms
3000 Holo-tainmentbands
3000 Pharmacueticals
3000 Wine
3000 Tobacco

Resort Contract - Denver

3000 Luxury Consumer Goods
1000 Consumer Goods
1000 Food Ration's
500 Gold
500 Silver
500 Platinium
<3000 Luxury Food
500 Holo-tainmentbands
1000 Wine
1000 Tobacco

Resort Contract - Augsburg
Unable to Supply due to Rheinland Law.

1000 Consumer Goods
1000 Food Ration's
500 Gold
500 Silver
500 Platinium
<3000 Luxury Food
500 Holo-tainmentbands
1000 Wine
1000 Tobacco

Training Programs:

Please make sure that you can transport 6000 Space ship crew to each location.
Planet Cambridge
Planet Kyushu

[font=Courier New][color=#33CCFF]Transportation

[color=#33CCFF]All Passenger bearing Captains please bear these in mind for your Mission's.

Destination One - Hawaii

2000 VIP's
4000 Tourists
4000 Vacationers

Destination Two - Shetland

4000 Vacationors

Destination Three - Curacao

4000 Passengers
4000 Vacationers
2000 VIPs

Destination Four - Baden Baden

2000 VIP's
4000 Passengers
4000 Tourists.

Your Dream - Our Inspiration
I have seen no usage of the reporting facility. On my part I have not used it as much as I'd liked either.

First of, as you all may be aware. I am currently in talks with Synth Foods Inc, in the agreed attempt of forming an alliance with ourselves. Placing both our firm grips on each market we hold in high regard, whilst supporting each other. I will be shortly sending out a contract to them for the supplies of required Synth Food to our bases with in Sirius for our customers whom prefer it, and to our staff spread arcoss Sirius.

Secondly, it dishearten's me to say that the Rheinland government still holds the beleif that the company is in the grips of Liberty. Even when Rheinlander's hold more shares than those that are of Libertionian origion. And that we as a company provide more jobs for Rheinlander's, then we do with those from Liberty. However failing to to be allowed to be able to speak with those who were able to re-look at the views held at our company, and the problems that arouse with funding for being able to contract a Shipping company to transport certain goods, I have had to realise a certain number of employee's both at Baden Baden and at the resorts at Augsburg. Too which now run on skeleton staff, and only run on irregular supplies from freetraders. Thus resorts located at each place cannot no longer run at maximum capacity, has infurated a large number of customers, as well as Rheinland Share Holders, and fastly becoming a drain on the companies resources.

Good news, as it happens as well in the shape of the talks with Synth Foods, I have been able to locate and source a variety of suppliers for our other resorts. I am still making head way with this however. But each new possible route will be able to be accessed with in our secure Logistical Nueral Net.
May last supply run was extremely successful. The following goods was deliveried to Shetland without complication:

3000 Pharmacueticals
3000 Oxygen
3000 Food Rations
3000 Consumer Goods
3000 Water

I look forward to seeing further reports in the future. May you all be bless with good work and good fortune.

From your Faithful Director; CEO; Richard.Charles
*Boosting Transmission*

[Image: OSCSIG-2.png]
(------Incoming Transmission------)
(------Ship ID: OSC-Perth-Rescue------)
(------Sender: Captain Richard Wills------)
(------Transmission Location: Edinburgh------)

[Image: captainrichardwillsleeds.jpg]

Mr. Charles, This is Captain Richard Wills of the OSC-Perth-Rescue. Our liner was commissioned by a freelancer under OSC permission to evacuate refugees from Leeds into other Bretonia systems and into the Frankfurt system in Rheinland. We have been transporting VIP'€™s to Edinburgh, repeating the trip. The Perth-Rescue'€™s standard luxurious accommodations were replaced with heavier hull armor, medical and additional food and supply sub compartments. I don'€™t intend to take the Perth-Rescue into combat but we do want to get in and out of hostile situations without losing crew and passengers.

Are you asking us to divert from this?

Our ship has a relation with Bretionia that, pardon me, goes a bit above the agreement you established with one of their esteemed representatives. That is not a snide remark, mind you, it'€™s just that this was what the Perth-Rescue was commissioned for. We'€™ll heed to and prepare for any missions you have for us at this time, though some of the cargo seems to be for more a transport ship than a luxury liner. Are we clear to ship all this?

We'€™re docked along side the main HQ in Edinburgh and awaiting orders.

(------Transmission End------)
OSC-Perth-Rescue,

Your ships Identification would need to change to OSC|Perth.Rescue in such case Perth Rescue already has its mission statement to clarify your Refugee operations should remain unchanged and unchallenged.

Please carry on routine transportation,

Yours,
Rich
[color=#FF0000]*Incoming Transmission*
*Encryption Level: NONE*
*Establishing Visual Link*
[Image: 2s0ycqq.jpg]
*VL Established: Lord Humphrey Beauregard Chanceton; OSC Director of Passengers and Trade*
*RE Shetland resupply*

3206 crates of luxury consumer goods delivered to Luxury Liner Shetland:

http://i51.tinypic.com/2qtbx9i.jpg
[color=#FF0000]*Incoming Transmission*
*Encryption Level: NONE*
*Establishing Visual Link*
[Image: 2s0ycqq.jpg]
*VL Established: Lord Humphrey Beauregard Chanceton; OSC Director of Passengers and Trade*
*RE Deliveries*

637 VIPs to Planet Curacao
3206 Consumer Goods to Planet Curacao
1603 Tourists to Planet Baden Baden
1593 Vacationers to Luxury Liner Shetland

http://i51.tinypic.com/ev2cde.jpg

http://i51.tinypic.com/55rtoy.jpg

http://i54.tinypic.com/102lgk9.jpg

http://i56.tinypic.com/wufqy0.jpg