Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: All Zoner ships and groups in the Omicrons and beyond
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
---Incoming Transmission---
---Origin: Battleship Retribution---
---Comm ID: Guildmaster Azariah Kyras---

[Image: Kyras1.jpg]

---Opening Transmission Frequency---
---Beginning Transmission---

[color=#66CCCC]As you well know, we have no intentions on destroying Zoner ships, as we are content with the current laws of Freeport 11 and the part the Zoners play in the Edge worlds. However, a certain group bearing your colours has attacked Guild Core ships without provocation.

[color=#33CCFF]The group responsible are known as the 'ORI', who we understand you have had problems with in the past. They also appear to claim that Freeport 11 is their property. Now, you may be wondering what sort of ridiculous accusations are these, as such I present proof of both:

ORI claim #1 part 1
ORI claim #1 part 2
ORI claim #2
ORI firing upon my ship. (Note: Not a single Nomad on my scanners)
ORI holding Core pilots.

As a result of this, all ORI ships will be destroyed on sight by the Guild Core. We advise that all Zoners keep clear of them, as they are showing signs of possible infestation. Also, we advise evicting them from your stations, lest they corrupt your people as well.

[color=#00CCCC]---End Transmission---
---Connection Terminated---
TAKING CONTROL OF SERVANT VALEK

THE ASCENDANT IS NOW SPEAKING

[Image: Ori_flame_skull.jpg]

HUMAN!

You little pile of flesh and bones dare to accuse me of a crime whilst trying to save your ships from the nomads?
Why should I waste such an enormous firepower of an ORI Mortar for a little bunch of Metal what you describe as being your ship?

You will not destroy our diplomatic relationship with the Zoners by your lying mouth
and your heretic attempt of machination!

I have collected those pilots from the Order, who left it floating around in space,
I have saved their behinds from asphyxiation, and this is the merci for it!

Do not think we haven't noticed your intrigue against the ORI!
Do not think we don't know that you are ceasefire with the SCRA and helped them attacking the Order!

Heretics! Betrayers!

CONSCIOUSNESS RETURNED
*Steve Vontaan*
*Incomming transmission*
*Source: Freeport 10*

Good evening to the Bounty Hunter Guild.
I have done a short investigation in to the ORI and whom is currently in charge of Freeport 11. To which no stated name is there. Also shows me that Freeport 10 Government has been removed from that particular document as well, fo which I shall be looking in to on an unrelated note. However I have seen somewhere a repersentative from Freeport 11 talking to OSI about supplies. Can't remember whom it was, but I am certain it is not the ORI.

As you have brought this to my attention, as to why ORI should not be allowing you access to a freeport I cannot find any reason. With Freeport 10's relatively closeness to Freeport 11 I am very shocked at there actions, and concerned in how they are acting, as you say infected. *Crings at the thought of it*. As it seems I am the only repersentative active for Freeport 10, I can safely say Freeport 10 will be making measures as required.

Thank you for your information Sir

Vontaan out
*Message ends*
Fnordnet transmission, Node #555 Wrote:++ Source : Josh the Dill ++
++ Destination : ori folks ++
++ Derivation : none ++
++ Encryption level : phi ++
++ Transmission begins ++

[Image: kingkongkabal.gif]
Kallisti. *The man coughs*

Mind you, Freeport 11 doesn't belong to you. It saddens me to see you mates can't simply behave.
Looks like you just enjoy to make ennemies or get on everyone-you-name-it nerves.

Could you do that without endangering us and without using our assets?
I would hate to see '11 stability endangered for i have good friends there.

Thanks in advance.
++ Heaven is down. Hell is up. This is proven by the fact that the planets and stars are orderly in their movements, ++
++ while down on earth we come close to the primal chaos. ++
++ There are four other proofs, but I forget them ++
++ End of transmission ++
---Max DeVirgo, Guildmaster---
---Capetown Station, Omega-56---

To the apparently infected being known as Valek -

Sounds like you're flipped out on some serious drugs. I suggest that you enter a detox clinic at some point. You're talking like we need reason beyond that which we already have to attack the Order. <chuckles>

I highly suggest and recommend that you remove your cranium from your anal orifice and figure out that you do NOT want us as an enemy. We can and will remove you from existance. Done it before, we can do it again.

---End Transmission---
Incoming Transmission
Adress: Freeport 11 General, Omicronium Deltion
Origin: [ZF]Glorious.Advance
Speaker: Honorable Administrator Marvin James Orphelia

[Image: coolieo.png]

Well hello there...

I still chuckle at the ORI claim of owning our Freeport. I can assure you it doesnt and -never- will belong to them. The fact they can barge in and try to claim something I've been watching over for years is beyond me.

Quote:As you well know, we have no intentions on destroying Zoner ships, as we are content with the current laws of Freeport 11 and the part the Zoners play in the Edge worlds. However, a certain group bearing your colours has attacked Guild Core ships without provocation.

I'm glad you are, they are intended to create the least possible stress for all of us. These... Zoners are not like most. They are more warlike and therefore they must bear the consequences... Cough...
---Max DeVirgo, Guildmaster---
---Capetown Station, Omega-56---

Hey, Marvin!

So just to clarify - as far as the Omicroners and everyone that's a Zoner that's NOT in the ORI is concerned, we're still at the status quo, which is where we have been for some time. We can still dock at Freeport 11 for emergency supplies as needed, same as before, but we don't stage from there, same as before.

We'll try - and I have to emphasize the word try here - to avoid any hostile actions in the 5K NFZ around Freeport 11, but our pilots WILL defend themselves.

At least we'll only be shooting words at the Order while we're in that zone, since they at least respect it. (I'm still trying to figure out these ORI things or people - they're acting like they're not human. Have you guys had them tested for Nomad infection?)

---End Transmission---
Incoming Transmission
Adress: Freeport 11 General, Omicronium Deltion
Origin: [ZF]Glorious.Advance
Speaker: Honorable Administrator Marvin James Orphelia

[Image: coolieo.png]

Well hello there, Guildmaster DeVirgo.

These ORI have caused us problems for quite a while, this may be the last straw... but that is not my desicision to make.

Quote:We'll try - and I have to emphasize the word try here - to avoid any hostile actions in the 5K NFZ around Freeport 11, but our pilots WILL defend themselves.

If it makes much of a difference, the NFZ was established at 2k when I came into Administrating, as of my
1st Decree

So perhaps it will be a little easier to 'try', and I do believe you know you can defend yourself within the NFZ if you are attacked first, this goes for all parties.

Quote:At least we'll only be shooting words at the Order while we're in that zone, since they at least respect it. (I'm still trying to figure out these ORI things or people - they're acting like they're not human. Have you guys had them tested for Nomad infection?)

They are quite odd, ill give you that...
Incoming Transmission
Name: Ambassador Valek
Captain of the Caduceus
S°LVL: Commander

Gentlemen.

To clear some thing:

- We call it Oriport, because it is our temporary base of "operations". Its a callsign

- We have not been the agressors in the BHG thing // PvP reason abuse ?!

- We are not Nomad infected, before you judge, check the Holonet and have a look in the Book of Origin *sighs*

- I will ignore that trollmail from agmen

// give a nonofficial faction a chance before you FP5 it. again.

::::Terminated::::

--Comm ID: Felicia Ruiz, OSI DoS--
--Recipient: Guildmaster Azariah Kyras--

Its a shame you had to run into the ORI. They seem to be making trouble with every single group they encounter. I just want to let you know that the appropriate parties are in discussion about their group as we speak.

I'll make sure that Mr. Caudill receives this data right away. And I thank you for coming to us with it.

Pages: 1 2