Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: ***COALITION BROADCAST***
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: Volkhan.png]

ATTENTION CITIZENS

The failure of diplomacy, and of the New Economic Policy has brought an end to the tenants of that failed grand experiment of 'Katzism.'

Upon Katz's order, our hand was extended to the Order, gave them gifts to show our love, fought and bled for them... to what end?

BETRAYAL!

Upon Katz's order, we joined our brothers the Unioners, we again fought with them, defended them, supplied them with the hFuel they needed... how did they repay us?

BETRAYAL!

Then Came the Omicroners, who we defended from the Corsairs... rallied forces, shed blood for their station. Died defending their innocents, and they re-payed us with capitulation to their Corsair overlords, and left us with:

BETRAYAL!

Upon Katz's order we extended our hand to the Independent Neural Net Division, we gave them unparalleled access to our home system, to what end? War Profiteering, Corrupt Capitalism,

ON OUR OWN SOIL!

Let us not forget the brutal Phantom attack that laid waste to JiangXi.

Over the past year you, my people, have weathered the tide of the Bounty Hunter Guild, of the Corsair Brotherhood, of the ORI, and of corrupt Capitalist Sell-Swords seeking to make profit from the heads of our brave forces that fight daily for your protection.

We have lain witness to coup attempt after coup attempt, trying to fell the mighty power of the People's Party... a Party that has grown meek and soft in the wake of Grand Admiral McIntosh. It is that weakness that our enemies have come to exploit.

That is why forces loyal to me have stormed the Kremlin Dome on Volgograd, and have secured the Premier and the Politburo. Katz has been dispatched to TOR-ONE where he shall await trial for his failures to you, the people!

I stand now, before you, as your leader, your VOLKHAN!

I am the IKON OF IKONS!

Worry not, as the Commissars come to your homes, your bunks and your berths. The device they are implanting into you is merely a reminder of who rules the Coalition.

Your loyalty is guaranteed!

ALL HAIL THE VOLKHAN!
Simply ..kill Katz...