Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Pre-Order your Karume 6start cruise ticket now
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
** Un encripted message **
** sirius wide spread **

Dear fellow Sirians

The Karume 6 star Space Cruise nears completion. Hence the start of the preorder sale wil be opened as of now.

You can enlist by sending a respons message to this thread. Upon release date you will then recieve a message
on where and when the cruise will be departing.

A preorder ticket guarantees you a spot in the Luxurious penthouses on the top deck, with an outstanding view of all the sights of sirius. Besides the VIP treathment by Karume's family staff it will enlistyou for a star photoshoot. If you have special wishes please post them in your request and we shal try to see to it.

As a Reminder to your cruise we shal make a star picture of you whilde docking or leaving from the ship. These pictures will be shown in the Special Karume Cruise Thread, to be opened at the day of the launch. Here you can see yourself amongst all the sight seeing locations in sirius. A thruely starlike location, and ofcourse sirius wide exposure on you.

So sign up now, the price of the tickets will be a low 1 milion sirius credits for above mentioned treathment, during preorder time.
After the launch tickets will be 2 million.
Premium spread and high quality photo's on direct notice can cost up to 5 milion, depending on timing and availabilety.

payment will be available on the day of the launch.
So sign up now. and get that 50% discount.

Kind regards, and hope to see you all aboard.

Karume.

** end of message **
I wanna ticket!
Verry wel sir F. E. O. ,

Please proceed to the ticket checkout. Payment will be made on board. Fomralities aside:

Do you have a certain location you need to be picked up from, or a destination you wish to see?
Also please specify your shipname so My nav computer can guide the Karume Cruise ship to you.

The next Cruise scedule is comming weekend. Does this suit you? Or would you prefer a later travel?
Also we would like to know what commodeties youd require during your stay?

Please contact us here or by private channels if you require extra privecy on your information.
It is oure pleasure to serve you.

Kind Regards,

Miss Karume
I do not have a specific pickup location but I would love to see a red dwarf and neutron star. I require a variety of food and alchoholic beverages. Plus some nice luxury things in my room. And i would also like to visit the prettyist system in the whole of sirius, I just don't know where that is yet, but I trust your experience will guide you to the right place. Hmmm, this weekend on sunday would be great, as I am having i night on the town with my lads. And please, My name is Charles Harrison. Or Charlie if you prefer.
But ofcourse honourable Charlie Harrison san,

We shall do evrything in our power to comply to your wishes. oure agents are already plotting a course. Can you state a GMT approved timeframe for your boarding?

Kind regards, Miss Karume.
I will be ready for boarding on Sunday 20th at 1:00PM GMT. Where will I need to be to board? Do i require a shuttle to board or can you ship compensate for a medium sized transport?

Regards, C H