Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Highly encrypted message to Colonel Rhade, added acces to Commissar Miller
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[font=System]===Starting highly encrypted channel===
===Applying encryption===
===Proxyfing signal - server count: 2024===
===Opening message===

[font=Century Gothic]

[Image: Aiko.png]

Greetings Colonel Rhade,

Today me and my good old friend managed to save one of your pilots Jean Gidardet captain of CPW-Katz. We managed to get him and his ship to my workshop in Canaria's Blue Mountains. It's an old unused bunker so hopefully Volkhan dogs will not find us here. When we finally got our of their sight, senor Gidardet had time to tell us what happened.

Premier Katz is a good man and he did a lot for Zoners and peace in Omegas. The last thing I want is despotic insane commander doing purges around Sirius. Therefore I promised help to him. I am a good engineer and hopefully tomorrow I will be able to repair his damaged engines so he can get to rest of Katzist forces. I got all the stuff I need here.

If the creator blesses us he should be able to tell you in person tomorrow. But that shall be only the first step of my help to you senors. More will come because premier Katz must return back for the good of Sirius. He told me to contact you for further informations.

I will keep this channel ready for your response.

Izumi Aiko out

PS: Senor Gidardet is sleeping right now, he needed it.
PPS: One of the Erises [TAZ]Devil's.Unicorn is here too. Not sure if you already heard of her or not. We know each other for a long time and she saved Jean too.
...Starting 5 second retransmission burst...
...Re-transmitting...
[font=System]===Opening highly encrypted channel===
===Proxyfing signal - server count: 2074===
===Opening message===

[font=Century Gothic]

News update Colonel,

Few moments ago me and Senor Gidardet finished the process of repairs and recalibration of his engines. It was worse than we thought before. His fuel pipe had a crack in it and I had to wield it. Due to the same problem he was also low on fuel. But the biggest problem was totally fried fuel pump. I had to replace it. However, test flight was successful and Gidardet's ship is now ready to go.

I am sending you photo of the engine.

[Image: Engine.png]

I am starting to gather necessary supplies for your men.

Izumi Aiko out

===Proxyfing signal - server count: 2056===
===Opening message===

[font=Century Gothic]

Commissar-captain Miller,

I have feeling that you might need me soon. I have made necessary steps and Eternity is loaded. I am sending you acces to this channel hoping I will get into contact with you. I repeat Eternity is ready.

[Image: Cargo.png]

Creator's mercy upon us. We will get your men to a safe place!

Izumi Aiko out

[Transmission Begins]
To: SCRA Assets
Priority: MEDIUM
Subject: Orders
[Image: Rhade.png]
[Message Begins]

Excellent work. I want you to stand-by at Gran Canaria for now. We're preparing to fight off a Volkhan Assault. Once we re-locate, you will receive further orders.

[Message Ends]

[Attached Files: NONE]
[Transmission Terminates]
*** INCOMING TRANSMISSION ***

[font=Agency FB][color=#000000]PRIORITY: [color=#FF0000]Extremely High
ENCRYPTION: Extremely High
IDENTIFICATION: Commissar-Captain Robert Miller, "Lex Talionis", with the fellow escapees of Sevastopol
SOURCE: Planet Gran Canaria, Omega-49 system
SUBJECT: Understanding of orders

[color=#FFFFFF]Colonel, we have reached Gran Canaria safely, thanks to Miss Aiko and the Eternity. Our Dromedary was successful, thanks to the skilled piloting of the Primusian pilot, in quickly docking with the Yacht after jumping out of Omega-52 and escaping with our full force of two Storms, four Revolutions and two Insurgents.

We shall remain on Gran Canaria until you relay us new orders here, or in new communications channels. Lex Talionis out.
===Proxyfing signal - server count: 2056===
===Opening message===

[font=Century Gothic]

Hai!

We did it Commissar! I am sending you location of the Nest right now. We can hide here before you decide what will you do. Hangars for your ships are ready and your crew could use some rest.

[Image: Mountains.png]

Aiko out

[Transmission Begins]
To: SCRA Assets
Priority: MEDIUM
Subject: Orders
[Image: Rhade.png]
[Message Begins]

Miller, get your forces to Yukon. We'll need all the help we can get.

[Message Ends]

[Attached Files: NONE]
[Transmission Terminates]
*** INCOMING TRANSMISSION ***

[font=Agency FB][color=#000000]PRIORITY: [color=#FF0000]Extremely High
ENCRYPTION: Extremely High
IDENTIFICATION: Commissar-Captain Robert Miller, "Lex Talionis", with the fellow escapees of Sevastopol
SOURCE: Planet Gran Canaria, Omega-49 system
SUBJECT: Understood

[color=#FFFFFF]At once, Colonel. We are boarding the Eternity once again and shall be there within one day.
===Proxyfing signal - server count: 2001===
===Opening message===

[font=Century Gothic]

Colonel Rhade,

I am glad to inform you that me everyone from Sevastapol crew successfully arrived at Thunder Bay depot. All men are in process of off-boarding right now and they are armed and well rested after their residence in the Nest. I am adding travel documentation.

[Image: GC.png]
[Image: TB.png]

I am asking you to be assigned to rebellion fleet as an engineer and supplier and stay under your orders.

For the Katz

Izumi Aiko out

Pages: 1 2