Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Need an opinion
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

Ok, here's what happened. A duel in Connecticut. Both me an my opponent are with some 2% hull. Then...

Death: him was put out of action by me(Wasp/Hornet).
[25.02.2011 17:28:22]me: epic
[25.02.2011 17:28:26]him: cd spamming is a good tactic.
[25.02.2011 17:28:31]me:D
[25.02.2011 17:28:35]him: but it's not fair:(
[25.02.2011 17:28:44]me: u has ur MR
[25.02.2011 17:28:49]me: don't complain:D
[25.02.2011 17:29:00]him: it is fair to hit opponent with guns and your own aiming

And so on. Of course, it wasn't my fighting skills to make the difference here, rather the choice of equipment, but that's a skill as well, if you ask me. What do you folkes think?

By the way..please, no trolling/flamming/accusations and so on....the usual:D
If it works,it works.....its CONN fer gods sakes.
Be thankful a BS didnt undock and take you both out.
Now....go back to killin each other.....
What 's the purpose of this thread? What is the question?:wacko:
' Wrote:If it works,it works.....its CONN fer gods sakes.
Be thankful a BS didnt undock and take you both out.
Now....go back to killin each other.....

Indeed...complaints, especially in conn, make me sick.

' Wrote:What 's the purpose of this thread? What is the question?:wacko:

Just asking if you think that spamming cd's when the enemy is almost dead is fair game, or kinda uncool (sort of like shield running or npc farming).
Legit tactic. *shrugs*

edit: no reason for not using something you have mounted...
Its generally not ok to complain about other people's equipment when you could have gotten the same equipment.

If you cant get their equipment, it is your sacred duty to complain and march into an anti-privilege crusade like you're on some kind of holy war.
' Wrote:Just asking if you think that spamming cd's when the enemy is almost dead is fair game, or kinda uncool (sort of like shield running or npc farming).
Totally lame and unfair. It should be against the rules, really.

Your Discovery Macho Level (DML) just dropped by 500 points.
' Wrote:Its generally not ok to complain about other people's equipment when you could have gotten the same equipment.

If you cant get their equipment, it is your sacred duty to complain and march into an anti-privilege crusade like you're on some kind of holy war.

On topic:
I doubt choosing tech is skills. You choose what you like most or with what you can do best, making you skilled with that tech you use.
In short, using equipment well is skill.
Equiping equipment is not.
Spamming CDs is less effective than shooting the guy, anyway.
Lets keep this on topic please.
Pages: 1 2