Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To Colonel Rhade
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[font=System]***** Incoming Transmission*****
[font=agency fb][color=#FFFFFF]COMM ID: [color=#99FFFF] Rodolub Dimitrov /Planet Manhattan
TARGET ID: Colonel Rhade
SUBJECT: Petko Dimitrov
ENCRYPTION: High
PRIORITY: High

Well terribly sorry to bother you at this time but it's going to be my only chance to get good info about one of your elements named Petko Dimitrov. This person is my son and he run away one year ago from Liberty and didn't return. So I will like to ask to give me his data file and tell me all about him and his recent activities what rank he holds his health and mental status. I am willing to even pay for this valuable information Mr Rhade. I await your response.

[font=System][color=#FFFFFF]***** End Transmission*****
[Transmission Begins]
To: SCRA Assets
Priority: MEDIUM
Subject: Information
[Image: Rhade.png]
[Message Begins]

How you got this frequency is irrelevant. However, I do know about your son, Petko.

Naturally, I can't say much, but he's a Major in the Coalition now. He's healthy, mentally, he's a bit slow, but that's alright. As to his current activities, he's currently running for his life from a brutal dictator in order to join a resistance force.

I hope that is the information you wanted.

Rhade out.

[Message Ends]

[Attached Files: NONE]
[Transmission Terminates]
[font=System]***** Incoming Transmission*****
[font=agency fb][color=#FFFFFF]COMM ID: [color=#99FFFF] Rodolub Dimitrov /Planet Manhattan
TARGET ID: Colonel Rhade
SUBJECT: Petko Dimitrov
ENCRYPTION: High
PRIORITY: High

Well sence my son is currently in danger. tell me what is he fighting for and does he belive in what he does. Also will like you to send me his service record his SCRA one and before.

[font=System][color=#FFFFFF]***** End Transmission*****
[Transmission Begins]
To: SCRA Assets
Priority: MEDIUM
Subject: Information
[Image: Rhade.png]
[Message Begins]

Well, right now he's fighting against a dictator that has taken over the Coalition. I imagine he does believe in what he's fighting for.

Regarding his service records, that'll be a bit... impossible, right now, considering the only place I could access them is heavily guarded, in Coalition territory. A place where myself and the resistance are now unwelcome. Fancy that.

[Message Ends]

[Attached Files: NONE]
[Transmission Terminates]