Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To the Houses and Cerberus
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Message Origin: Richard Sykes, Comms Suite, Seeker Six One
Message Destination: All Major House Governments and Cerberus Headquarters
RE: The SCRA

Ah realize that recent actions in Alberta have now compromised relations 'twixt our factions, an' as such it's now critical that ah step up an' make this right.

As such, ah'll be doin' mah best to suppress mah accent.

Th' TAZ are in fact a peaceful peoples, an' it was mah stupidity an' aggressiveness that triggered what happened recently. Ah was involved in th' rescue a' Ambassador Holliday where ah saw th' engagement between th' Volkhan's forces an' mah leader. This said, in mah brain, that somethin' was wrong. A' course, ah'm an idjit, so this mean that ah had t' stick mah big nose int' th' matter.

Turns out th' SCRA were involved in an internal dispute an' ah chose t' get mahself involved in that as well.

When ah did, there was a Cerberus gunship in th' scrabble as well. Cerberus's registered neutral t' mah IFF, an' ah was layin' mines t' get rid a' th' opposin' Coalition forces. Mah mines - several of 'em - detonated 'gainst said Gunship bah accident.

Th' SCRA then proceeded t' engage th' Gunboat an', followin' 'em, ah did so as well.

Ah claim full responsibility fer th' stupidity a' mah actions. Please, do not punish th' TAZ as a whole fer th' actions a' one stupid acolyte.

Ah will be standin' down an' surrenderin' mahself t' y'all. If'n y'all wanna put me 'gainst th' wall, then so be it. Ah guess if'n it keeps th' TAZ outta somethin' way too big fer us t' handle, layin' down mah life t' save mah family an' friends'll be worth it.

Richard Sykes.
(COMLINK ONLINE)

ERROR: NO INFORMATION

(Message Begins)

Please explain then, your Aquilon that has been sighted going there.

(Message Ends)
Message Origin: Richard Sykes, Comms Suite, Seeker Six One
Message Recipient: Trace Comms of Previous Sender
RE: Aquilon

Ah was unaware that an Aquilon had followed us, 'r had ever been in the system up 'til you mentioned it. Ah entered the system with no backup. Could y'all provide some background fer me?

~Richard Sykes
[Incoming Transmission]

[Image: rsz_1director21.jpg]

Comm ID: Director Regis Lawson
Encryption: Extremely High
Subject: The hell is going on?

That's twice within the past hour we picked up two transmission pings.

Mister Sykes, mind telling me what the hell is going on?

Signed,
Director Regis Lawson
Home Office of Military Intelligence

[Transmission Terminated]
Message Origin: Richard Sykes
Message Destination: Director Lawson
RE: Situation

Your first ping was probably th' situation in Omega-49. There was a guy tagged as a Zoner carryin' slaves, said he was goin' ta free them under some sort a' "Zoners Against Slavery" clause in Zoner philosophy. Ah only undocked from Gran Canaria an' saw some a' your boys there.

The second ping was mah stupidity. Y'all can see th' above.
[Image: Byk.png]

"Durak! Silence this channel at once, before you land us all up to our necks in our own blood!"
[Incoming Transmission]

[Image: rsz_1director21.jpg]

Comm ID: Director Regis Lawson
Encryption: Extremely High
Subject: Re: Situation

The situation in Omega-49 was to my understanding something that can be dealt with at a latter date. Now, upon reviewing the original transmission, who or what in the Queens name is this Volkhan?

As far as your stupidity goes, Mister Sykes, if there is something going on, we need to be aware of it.

Signed,
Director Regis Lawson
Home Office of Military Intelligence

[Transmission Terminated]
*** INCOMING TRANSMISSION ***
[Image: startrek2009kirk1.jpg]

[font=Agency FB][color=#000000]PRIORITY: [color=#FFFFFF]Very High
ENCRYPTION: Cerberus Code : ########
IDENTIFICATION: Colonel Dave Synk, Cerberus.
SOURCE: Cerberus Command
SUBJECT: Mislead Issue

[color=#000000]

Combat calculation errors occur every time mister Sykes, since I didn't received a complain about this, then everything is good. Also my operatives act individual, they have the freedom to chose their action. Interesting event in Alberta though, I heard a new dictatorship is going to rule soon right ? Cerberus won't allow more chaos to happen.

Dave Synk out.

[font=Agency FB][color=#FFFFFF]*** TRANSMISSION TERMINATED ***