Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Encrypted message to Aloysius Rhade.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
>>>>>OPENING DATA PACKAGE
<<<<<PACKAGE OPENED
>>>>>READING
<<<<<ANALYZED
>>>>>MESSAGE:

[Image: Via.png]
Viatcheslav

Greetings to you Rhade. It is I, the Harvester that Katz holds so dearly in his heart. Little would you believe, but I am a Colonel under the regime of the Volkhan. Can't you tell by my fancy hat? Jokes aside, I have some information you might find worthwhile.

Are you interested?

>>>>>CLOSING DATA PACKAGE
<<<<<PACKAGE CLOSED
>>>>>ENCRYPTING
<<<<<DELETING
>>>>>DELETED
[Transmission Begins]
To: Via
Priority: MEDIUM
Subject: Nice Hat
[Image: Rhade.png]
[Message Begins]

Alright Via, I'll bite. What information do you have?

[Message Ends]

[Attached Files: NONE]
[Transmission Terminates]
<<<<<PACKAGE OPENED
>>>>>READING
<<<<<ANALYZED
>>>>>MESSAGE:

Viatcheslav

You make it sound like I'm baiting you. That amuses me greatly. What if I told you that I have the location of the Volkhan himself? That I know where he is hiding and that his normal patrol patterns leave him vulnerable at certain points in time. But alas, that won't interest you greatly at all and I should be using this time to try and track the rebel assets and crush them to assure my future for the Volkhan. Oh how mercenary of me...

<<<<<PACKAGE CLOSED
>>>>>ENCRYPTING
<<<<<DELETING
>>>>>DELETED
[Transmission Begins]
Subject: Oh Really?
[Message Begins]

That's... extremely interesting information. That begs the question though... what do you want in return?

[Message Ends]

<<<<<PACKAGE OPENED
>>>>>READING
<<<<<ANALYZED
>>>>>MESSAGE:

Viatcheslav

Can a robot actually want? Or can it desire? Or does it have a program? Well, I doubt you are here to argue philosophy, so I will cut to the chase and tell you what I want:

Nothing. Absolutely nothing.

This information comes from the bottom of my 'heart', straight to the assistance of the Rebels and those who seek to fight the Volkhan. Are you hesitant? I bet you are. But ask yourself this, dear Rhade, what do you have to lose, hmmm?

<<<<<PACKAGE CLOSED
>>>>>ENCRYPTING
<<<<<DELETING
>>>>>DELETED
[Transmission Begins]
Subject: Information
[Message Begins]

Alright Via. You're right, I do have nothing to lose. Tell you what, you can even get your fancy hat when this is all over.

[Message Ends]

<<<<<PACKAGE OPENED
>>>>>READING
<<<<<ANALYZED
>>>>>MESSAGE:

Viatcheslav

You have no clue how overjoyed I am at the fact that you are accepting my offer. Can you tell that I'm smiling? Because I am. On the inside. Uploading the coordinates now.

<<<<<PACKAGE CLOSED
>>>>>ENCRYPTING
<<<<<DELETING
>>>>>DELETED
<<<<<PACKAGE OPENED
>>>>>READING
<<<<<ANALYZED
>>>>>MESSAGE:

Viatcheslav

Rhade, my friend, how are you doing? As you can see, I left this channel open. I see it as my personal link to you and those whom I might care about. The list of insurgents gets longer and longer; and the people being forced into the interrogation rooms only increases at the same exponential value. What ever you're going to do, I suggest you do it quick. Or give me a location to drop off those I can save.

<<<<<PACKAGE CLOSED
>>>>>ENCRYPTING
<<<<<DELETING
>>>>>DELETED