Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To the Captian of the GunBoat_Acheron
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Greetings I am Johnny Rico of the junker congress.

Today I recive reports of a small battle near Rochester base and the station was hit a few times.
But that is not why i am here. I WANT a full report on what happend from all parties.

Thats the captian of the..

GunBoat_archeron
The bomber support

and the Drone Core.Deep_gold

Rico out
::Incoming Transmission::
::Source..Rochester::
::ID Code...Serena Nieves::

Hey there! I'm Serena Nieves, captain of the Hacker Gunship that was there. See, what happened was, I was following our gunboat friend here, and he showed up at Rochester, stopping right before the clearence in the scrap. So I then overshoot, and end up right next to the base. Next thing I know, our buddy here is lobbing pulse shots at me! Luckily, my friend here Core joined in for the defence of Rochester, and we successfully took him down! Yea! If you need to know anything else, I'm available!
::Signal lost::
GReetings Serena.

First thanks for your input on this matter. Secondly I need to know if this Gun Boat had started to fire befor you were near rochester and if possible some chat logs or guncam shots would be great .

Rico out
::Incoming Transmission::
::Source..Rochester::
::ID Code...Serena Nieves::

Well there WAS a fight on the other side of the system, but there wasn't any shooting at Rochester until this dude showed up. Core even told him to not shoot, but he did anyways! Like seriously, who teaches these guys now adays?
Guncam
::Signal lost::
Greetings again .

Thank you for the info you have provided all i need now is for tyhe navy captian to give his side so the congress and see what action is needed

Rico out
Greetings,

I am still waiting for the captian of the above navy gunboat to come forward.

If there is no response from him/her in the next 24hrs i will have to make a full report on the matter to the congress.

if any high ranking officer of the liberty navy would like to comment now is the time.

Rico out
***Boost signal***
***Re-Tranmit***
***Target All navy HQ***
***done***
Greetings

Ok since this has not had a rely from the capyian of the navy gunboat

GunBoat_archeron

I will be forced tosend all evedence i have to the congress so we can discus it and decide a out come

Rico out