Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: New Groups
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Yeh you heard right new groups have little to no hope of having fun or trying to do something different. Why?

Open you eyes...we all know what happens around here, it's not what you know but who know.

If you wanna make a new group first make sure you are well in the (up their rear) with faction leaders etc.
Or you will get people using their influence from their other chars and faction to get you FR5'd etc.
Deny it all you want but i find it very pathetic that you are quick to FR5 groups based on lies,traps and setups.
Is this how some people get their kicks..from getting Groups/players banned?

I want your opinions and not the opinions of a boot licker.
Get the grip of yourself...

If a group makes idiotic stuff then yes, it does deserve a punishment.

~ Person that isn't a boot licker.
So far who ever got sanctioned, FR5'd, banned or what ever, deserved it.
' Wrote:Get the grip of yourself...

If a group makes idiotic stuff then yes, it does deserve a punishment.

~ Person that isn't a boot licker.

You obviously have blinkers on or you are not old enough to understand.
New groups are great.
New groups expecting everything to go their way are in for a shock.

It's rather simple.
The groups in place are just that, in place.
A new group needs to earn their place, they can't expect anything.
When a new group appears, they are pretty much on a trial period to see if they are good or can last.

Groups that come out and simply shoot everyone, or act high and mighty, generally get blown to pieces.
The wonderful thing is that for all the whining and complaining-
It's their own fault.
' Wrote:So far who ever got sanctioned, FR5'd, banned or what ever, deserved it.

Not all...and the alot of FR5s are setup by using their other chars to influence.
bi[A]s everywhere
Your right. Today's prestigious factions are the one's who paved the way for the rules and rights of factions today. So they never really came under fire of the relentless criticisms and trials that 'manufactured' groups do today.

In their defence however, these groups consisted of tight knit teammates, and that contributes a hell of alot to a successful faction i'm sure.

The community moderation and administration was alot more flexible and light handed back then from what i've heard. So i'm sure it was alot easier to convince the people who run this joint to change things for whatever faction was in question. You just need to take a fly around in .44 to realise that this was exactly what happened.

In the experiences eyes of the admins im sure that the majority of small groups and factions proposals we see on the server are going to going nowhere. Partially because their run by a misorganised bunch, and partially because nobody has fun trying to push their faction through 'officialty' and and endless rules. But everyone's getting painted with the same brush. I haven't got any answers, but a new system definatley needs to be put in place.
Most new groups who "try something new" don't act after the lore of their original NPC faction. They just get big ships and shoot stuff up. Of course, that doesn't apply for any new group, but for some. And because of this fact, we people look twice at new groups before going all like "Yay, cool group buddy". If You know what I mean.
Even Bi[A]s is Bi[A]sed.

@OP : I have the feeling you are ranting because your new group got FR5ed. Am I right ?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6