Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To the Liberty Navy Command.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Incoming transmission

Place: Norfolk Shipyard, New York.

Dear Navy Command,

The specific situation was : I saw 4 unlawfull contacts, i asked the LNS-Topeka for assistance . I thought that we could clear the situation fast and without any problems. The fight begun and 2 ( Gunboat-Class ) of the enemy ships were attacking my ship ( Gunboat-Class ) verry hard and my ship took much damage. I gave my navigator the order to fly every time above the Topeka ( Battleship-Class ). The enemy ships followed me the whole time. That was the tactic: When I flew towards the Topeka he could open fire on the Gunboats, because they were flying to the Topeka, too. It should be easy to destroy a Gunboat in a Battleship when the Gunboat come towards you. I don't know the reason why the Topeka didn't fire. Maybe the Caiptan of the Topeka was not prepared for a "Battle-situation" ?

This message asks the Navy Command to reflect on this matter. This was not the only situation where the Navy Captains made mistakes in a "Battle".

Maybe, we all can find a solution to train our caiptans more, really it is important. The People laugh at the Navy in such situations. I have concerns that the People don't feel save in Liberty anymore.

See, the most unlawfulls and Rheinlanders had better training before they start they're actions against Liberty.
Some time before, I was a witness of the action of one Lane Hacker. He was destroyed 3 [LN]- Fighters, the pilots could escape, but that says all, right?
Maybe we could enamble a Entrance examination before someone gets the command of a Capitol Ship.
And we must test and maybe train the skills of the Capitans who have by this time the command of a Capitol-Ship. In this case I can already suggest someone to train our GBs. Our expierenced captain Xiger of the LNS-Assault1, also Captain Saunders is a very experienced BS Captain, but I leave this all to you, because I'€™m sure the primary fleet itself has very good Captains.

I hope we could get a better Navy in the next time and that you at least consider my suggestion.

Regards,

Jake Sully, Captain of the LNS-Pandora.

Transmission lost
Incoming transmission

Signal lost? I'll send an other with a better retransmitting. I repeat his here is importent for the security of Liberty.

Regards,

Jake Sully, Captain of the LNS-Pandora

Transmission lost
' Wrote:
Incoming transmission
Signal lost? I'll send an other with a better retransmitting. I repeat his here is importent for the security of Liberty.
Regards,

Jake Sully, Captain of the LNS-Pandora

Transmission lost
Incomming transmission:::
[Image: markderingavatar.jpg]

Sub-Lt. Mark Dering here from primary fleet.

I will leave an official statement here for someone in HC but from my point of view - stop teaching others how to fight and start from yourself - Battleships are not in Liberty to fight some minor gunboats and gunships - Warships of such class are there to secure Liberty borders from invaders. They are ment to fight back the invasion forces and destroy the other warships - Although I think that Warship captain in that particular situation should provide some firesupport I don't think that it should be atacking such worms. Next time call for fighters wing for back up or other gunboats. If not - leave the decisions of such situation to the Warship commander pressent cause he will provide the massive firepower to deal with the problem and it's up to him to deal with this problem or leave it for the smaller crafts.

Liberty Navy officers are highly skilled pilots and suggesting that captain commanding a Battleship is unskilled rookie is in my opinion rediculous.

Go back to your patrols and serve the Liberty - stop accusing other pilots of lack of skills.

Mark OUT

Transmission ends:::
-Incoming Transmission-

Mh, yes. I remember it. For now i will never fight again a enemy of Liberty again. Allone no one can defeat the whole number of enemys they stand of the enemy list from the Liberty.

Well maybe i change my mind when you and you're Primary Fleet come down from your arrogant mind. When you are so a good man and Liberty Officer you can help to clear the Lanes.

And you can send some Support to the "Seconday Fleet" ?

When not destroy the word "Secondary Fleet". And do just one Fleet.

Regards,

Captain Jake Sully

-Transmission lost-
Don't like it in secondary fleet ? join the Primary fleet.

And please cut this whining you are a soldier in the Liberty Navy - Deal with it and go back to your duties!

Dering OUT.