Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: the making of a rogue
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
It all started when i 10 years old on that lonely pathetic dessert planet of Pittsbrugh,my mom and dad had died of illneess when i was only 5 and so for the last five years i have been rodding stealing what ever i could to sirvive.Then one day i was looking for new prey to rod on the landing pod when i saw this damaged ship come in it was smoking and i saw the pilot get out he had a big scare across his face and he looked big and strong and fearless,he caught me looking and pointed me over and so i thought what the heck so i went to him and we got talking i told him about this planet and how miserable it was.And he said he was a ex-liberty rogue who had just got out of prison and was trying to get back to buffalo base when his craft got caught up in a space storm.
So as time got on he told me about the times he was in the rouges and i was so excited by what he said to me that i said i want to have that life anything is better than living here on pittsbrugh so he got his shipped fixed and we headed off to buffalo base when we got there i was gobsmacked for a ten year old it was so kool and i so wanted it.
He then took me to see the head of the rogues and told them about me and they allowed me to stay and learn everything i need to know,so i learned maths,how to make illlegal drugs,fix ships.
SO i am now 18 and raring to go so i hope one day to fly as a rogue and make my step-dad proud.

I hope you accept me into the rogues and i wll forever be there for the rogues.
Transmission open:

The life and times of welshdemon

Now i am 18 i got the best birthday present when i was given a small light fighter and told to go and leanr my trade as a pirate and oh boy what a thrill.So i set off from Buffalo base and go find som liberty police or bounty hunters scum to blow up and what do you know i find two police fighters hanging around philly jumpgate and try my luck and yes what a thrill i take them down,it was brillant what a rush now i want to make a name for my self but i know i must take my time and learn but now i am wanted man.
I go back to base to see what loot i get and see if i can go on a raid so much to do now i have my ship but i want that werewolf i have heard it is awesome ship so i need to earn my wings so i can get one.

Well i will write more as soon as i get the experince.

Transmission out.