Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To the Molly Republic [MR] and the Molly Mining Corporation =MMC=
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

[Image: James_Layton_Ralston.jpg]

Gentlemen

Recently two of your respective members, [MR]Fred.the.Fierce and =MMC=Richard.Pitts attacked and destroyed a BMM miner in the Neutral Zone, in the North Independant Field.

Those two individuals are now considered wanted individuals and their vessels shall be destroyed on sight by the Bretonian Armed Forces.

As per the Dublin Protocol now in force by the Bretonian Armed Forces, this zone is an area where the reasonable taxation of miners would be permitted, but not their destruction.

http://discoverygc.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=91755

You have an opportunity to reduce the violence in Dublin by adhering to the terms of the Protocol. It would appear you are throwing that opportunity away.

Should your vessels be found to be in repeat violations of the Protocol, your entire organisations will be hunted down and destroyed.

I trust the above is perfectly clear.

Fleet Admiral James Ralston.

The fact that officer on duty shot at Molly miner for nothing means nothing?

The fact that he endangered uninvolved civilian by using highly destructive weapons means nothing?

The fact that officer used all he managed to try holding Molly miner, who were running to safety from him, just to see his ship exploading means nothing?

The fact that miner kept insulting me, my brothers and sisters in arms, my Republic, my home, my family, my friends means nothing?

The fact that you bring this messages without any evidence means anything?

~ Certain representive of Molly Republicans
[Image: rushtransbar.png]
Fred. Bein' aggressive dunnae not help the situation.
Admiral Ralston, as ye are nae doubt aware, many miners an' ensigns in yer own fleet have not even read thi' Dublin Protocol, and Fred....weel, he ha' a special history wit' many o the miners o Dooblin. Namely, they frakkin hate him.
Ai myself hae been attacked many toimes in recent days, both out o the blue an' after an attempt at "resonable taxation".
Ai urge ye tae look intae the possibility tha' my people were in fact attacked foirst, unless of course ye hae evidence otherwoise, in which case, by all means, please share.
As a side note, ye say tha' taxation is allowed, yet nae destruction. How exactly dae ye expect us tae enforce any sooch tax?

Mr Rush

You ask how to enforce reasonable taxation without the threat of deadly force.

A fair question. One that I shall ask you to answer for yourselves, using your creative imaginations.

I trust the above is perfectly clear. Or perhaps not.

[Image: MMC2-WINNAR-LARGE.png]
Alright 'Admiral' here it is,

The destruction of the BMM miner wasn't done by a MMC in a Hegamon, he most clearly remembers NOT shooting it! If we wanted to attack miners there are far better ways then throwing in what few mining ships we have.

From what I'm hearing my miner was attepting to leave the area, and yes I belive he did fire shots, in self defence at the BAF bomber that opened fire on him. As you might know, the northern field where this took place is in the 'Neutral Zone' where I believe he had a prefect right to be without being harrassed by your men. Your man who threatened to shoot my man to get to the MR, when did the BAF start holding miners up as hostages?

I'm insulted and offended that you make such claims and not back them up with any sort of proof, and I suggest you get it before YOU increase the violence in Dublin with your wild claims.

Charles, CEO of Molly Mianadóir Corparáid

Charles

I am sorry you feel that way.

My warning stands.

Ai'm sorry ye feel tha' way too.
However, ai reject any authority ye claim o'er the Old Guard of the Republic, an' the large mortar blasted against the Essex's port screen should go towards remindin' ye what we're capable of.
Sic semper tryannis.
Warning recieved and understood.
That means I will be shot down everytime I will be heading to Arranmore from Hood to have a whiskey shot by a pair of your trigger happy vassals.
I recommend reconsidering this stance.

~ Fred, the Fierce
Darkseid stands with Fred. ye be warned. and oi have great fun killin' yer gunboats as they flap around essex
aye not fergotton one of yer commanders killed one of me gian wildlife just fer fun Hic*
ps where ya be long.hone.silver ill be missn ya.
love me beer ills do
What is this i dont even....
Who the bloody 'ell are ye? Ye sure as 'ell ain't a Knight o the Guard, an' letme tell ya, Fred dunnae need yer support. E's loike a one-man SNACing machine.
Pages: 1 2