Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Xeno Alliance
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
*** INCOMING TRANSMISSION ***
[Image: startrek2009kirk1.jpg]

[font=Agency FB][color=#000000]PRIORITY: [color=#FFFFFF]Very High
ENCRYPTION: Cerberus Code : ########
IDENTIFICATION: Colonel Dave Synk, Cerberus.
SOURCE: Cerberus Command
SUBJECT: Supply

[color=#000000]
Greetings Coral,

First I need to thank you for your support, by allowing the Cerberus vessels to dock on your stations in Liberty. I personally used the one from Pennsylvania and I am really impressed. You have very good stations to be honest regarding the level of technology. Also I think our repairs helped a lot. Returning to the subject, the Order and Wedjat have seen our small but important collaboration between us. Now I speak again in the name of both the Wedjat and Order| to ask if you are able to support their ships with resupplies. Cerberus will begin to periodically deliver to your bases, various goods. The transports will be known as "Red.One" and "Red.Two" currently these ships are in production. And there might be a bonus.. but I need to talk with Primary officials.

Dave Synk out.

[font=Agency FB][color=#FFFFFF]*** TRANSMISSION TERMINATED ***
[font=Agency FB][color=#FFFFFF]*** RE-SENDING TRANSMISSION ***
►►:: Incoming Encrypted Transmission
►►:: Video Attached
►►:: Displaying

[Image: Coral3.png]

Coral here

[color=#FF9900]The deal was a BBBQ. The additional B stands for "Bring your own stuff".
We're not able to supply your ships at all. We barely produce enough fuel to supply our own ships. And the rest is held together with duct tape and shock frozen Synth Paste.
No really. We can't. The space you've got, the air you breath, the food and water you consume is about as much as we can help you with.

But you've known that before.

~Coral out