Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Omicron Supply Industries
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Transmission Begins]
To: Omicron Supply Industries
Priority: MEDIUM
Subject: A Plan
[Image: Rhade.png]
[Message Begins]

Victor. I've just come up with a daring plan, but I'll need your help. I've already tasked the captain of the VE|Eternity for supplies, but now I need you.

Think you can lend me a Whale with OSI Transponders? Tell me, the Coalition still has you bringing in some supplies, right?

[Message Ends]

[Attached Files: NONE]
[Transmission Terminates]
[Image: crosstrans.png]
We've only ran alien organisms into 52 in support of restoring Jiangxi. My brother occasionally ran hull panels in on the Tydirium without issue.

While I can let you use the Tydirium, I have to confer with the other board members. Should you fail, the Volkhan will know we've helped you and his forces won't ignore us as they seem to be doing. You and I both know my people are no match for the soldiers of the Coalition. I'll get back with you as quickly as I can.
[Image: transmissionbottomf.png]
[Transmission Begins]
To: Omicron Supply Industries
Subject: Your Decision
[Message Begins]

I understand Victor, and I don't want to put your people in danger, but we need some way of getting into Omega-52 undetected.

[Message Ends]

[Image: williamcross.png]
Colonel, the Tydirium is moored with the Cornucopia. She is ready to go when you need her. Any supplies or other things you need loaded up? I'd prefer if I was allowed to pilot her for you, your pilots may be good behind the controls of fighters and bombers, I doubt any have handled a beast like the Tydirium. Your choice, just thought I'd make the offer.
[Image: transmissionbottom.png]
[Transmission Begins]
To: SCRA Assets
Subject: The Plan
[Message Begins]

I'm not comfortable with you flying it. It's extremely risky should we get caught... but if you insist. Does the Coalition have you bringing in Hull Paneling? If so, we could load up that, and coat them with Scanner-Resistant Material, so me and my team can hide undetected. We'd bring most of the equipment needed on our persons, so you need not worry about that. Thank you William.

[Message Ends]

[Image: williamcross.png]
I wasn't demanding I be allowed, I'm sure one of your men can manage to get her there in one piece. Having me at the controls gives you the advantage of years of experience piloting the Tydirium in and out of combat situations, not to mention more authenticity.

There are no orders for hull panels that I know of, though I never really operated on orders with your bunch. If I found some panels I could lay my hands on I hauled them into 52 as a gesture of our new found friendship. The docking crews were always happy to see fresh armor for your ships. I'm sure I can manage to find a some to purchase on Canaria.
[Image: transmissionbottom.png]
[Transmission Begins]
To: SCRA Assets
Subject: The Plan
[Message Begins]

Excellent. Now comes the hard part. Waiting for the right moment to strike. As it stands, our objective is too heavily guarded. We have to find a weakness. I will contact you when we're ready.

[Message Ends]