Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: [GC] Leadership
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Until further note Ill be leading the [GC], Chase will be the 2iC for the time being (If he wants to, that is).
You have been warned [Image: Skype-emoticons-16-evilgrin.gif].
ye, cardi'd lesbian nekos!

In space!
Okay. /givecash 100.000.00 to [GC]-Armoury and Ill see what I can do.
Serious comments are welcome as well.
At the moment everything will stay as it is, maybe in the future.
Who was leading it before you and why did this change come about?

/serious post
Be more active.
' Wrote:Be more active.

From my point of view, the GC has very little to do in Kusari (as is the case for most factions there, actually.) But don't take my word for it, I'm just a bystander.

Anyway! You know where to find me if you want to talk about our circle jer- alliance or just want to throw some ideas about. Good luck.
What about old GC leader, eeeh... Argo?
Any plans for a Kiretsu merge?
' Wrote:From my point of view, the GC has very little to do in Kusari (as is the case for most factions there, actually.) But don't take my word for it, I'm just a bystander.

Anyway! You know where to find me if you want to talk about our circle jer- alliance or just want to throw some ideas about. Good luck.

Probably because Kusari in general needs more activity. I've been part of the [GC], but left due to inactivity both in the faction and the house. It's a shame really, since Kusari is my favourite house right after Rheinland.
Pages: 1 2 3