Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: What ID for new Faction?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@ Linkus: yes, you are right, that happens most of the time. so thanks for the warning but with all my experience in such situations i will fight till it is closed. :crazy:

: caps without guns...interesting. I will have a deep thought about that one...and in an hour or so i will decide that it is not what we want.

: as this is an OOC topic i dun think its metagaming if i tell you that we dun like you as we got FR 5ed and banned because of you. The issue was with ZG3E transporters i think.
' Wrote:well that depends on the definition.

If we have fun, i would not call it failing.

dont take this as flame but i dunno how to say it in another way

to have fun is important for sure

but others interacting with you should have fun as well. + your RP MUST! fit into disco.

and since there are no capitals which are not restricted by any existing RP you cannot have exactly what you want.

this is what your problem with "ORI" was.

the RP was not fitting into disco.

1. they were no humans (you said yourself)... the only "non-humans are wilde/Nomads... furrys do not exist in RP)
2. you used capitals and IDs which are restricted by existing RP

i dont want to flame ya. i just hope you learned from ya mistakes

/edit:
' Wrote:: as this is an OOC topic i dun think its metagaming if i tell you that we dun like you as we got FR 5ed and banned because of you. The issue was with ZG3E transporters i think.
you have no reason not to like them. is was your mistake...

FR5s are be only given if there is a good reason.
So you want caps not for RPing chating but fo RPing shooting. Surprise.

K then.
Be "different" Outcasts/Corsairs.

/small trolling
Why do you really want big caps..?

You can RP with everything.. even starflier. First get that RP going, build up fleet of small crafts, with neutral IDs, maybe few gunboats.

Then if you still want to continue you can get friendly with one faction, get allied with them and in the end join them and use their caps.. but once you get there you will see you don't really need them(caps).
Most ORIs were humans...but it is not important now.
This time there will be no ascendants...but maybe dragons :yahoo:

Nah really it will fit into sirius universe.
Who said you cannot have fun RPing with someone sitting in a cap?

Why do we want these caps? hmm for example as flagships...you can RP what you want in your starflier, it will never be a flagship.
It is much about the looks and style, the one thing bombers will never have, although they are much more useful in PvP. But believe me or not we arent just in for PvP.

When you start flying around in big battleships, expect that "locals" wont like that very much, unles you have very friendly ID on those ships. And they will have every right to shoot you down (expect that in 99% situations).
' Wrote:in this case...

have fun failing once more:P

I believe a Mod said. Do not post if you have nothing helpful to say.

' Wrote:dont take this as flame but i dunno how to say it in another way

to have fun is important for sure

but others interacting with you should have fun as well. + your RP MUST! fit into disco.

and since there are no capitals which are not restricted by any existing RP you cannot have exactly what you want.

Your wrong. Lots of factions here,even "official" factions have RP that down right pisses others off. So your RP does not have to be fun for the rest of the server. The "official" factions prove that daily.

I never really met an ORI in space,except for just passing by so have no idea about your RP. I do not judge by what others say about you. I say find an area you like,with ship's,and ID you like,and just go for it. Screw the comunity if they dislike you. If you RP,and keep within your ID,and rules? let them yell till their heads explode.
Coming to the forum is bad. 90% of the forum will flame you,troll you,and utterly do everything possible just to put you down. In game is where you earn respect,not on the forums.
I will give you a small idea here. Make your faction,and RP it. Use a new forum name,but do not let people here know who you are,or who is in your new faction until you get it up and running. Will save you alot of headaches.
Ryoken, the reason Official factions can be asses to each other RP wise is due to their power.
It doesn't matter what sort of community we have, if folks have power, they have the..power to be asses and get away with it.

The ORI could have simply stayed on the server and not on the forums and they would've lasted a bit longer. Ultimately though, the issues that came about would have come about anyway. The only difference was the length of time it took.

Dakun, whoever else, as I said - I'd be happy to help out.
' Wrote:I believe a Mod said. Do not post if you have nothing helpful to say.
Your wrong. Lots of factions here,even "official" factions have RP that down right pisses others off. So your RP does not have to be fun for the rest of the server. The "official" factions prove that daily.

I never really met an ORI in space,except for just passing by so have no idea about your RP. I do not judge by what others say about you. I say find an area you like,with ship's,and ID you like,and just go for it. Screw the comunity if they dislike you. If you RP,and keep within your ID,and rules? let them yell till their heads explode.
Coming to the forum is bad. 90% of the forum will flame you,troll you,and utterly do everything possible just to put you down. In game is where you earn respect,not on the forums.
I will give you a small idea here. Make your faction,and RP it. Use a new forum name,but do not let people here know who you are,or who is in your new faction until you get it up and running. Will save you alot of headaches.

Now this is a man whose opinion i appreciate.It should be obvious why,his words mark the truth.

Dakun,let me know what i can do to help.You know where to find me.
' Wrote:I do not judge by what others say about you.
much appreciated.

We will do our RP with the ships we like - out of the question.
I agree that on forums there are many flamers and trolls, but beside that from time to time you get some valuable information as well, so its worth trying id say.
Creating a new forum account is a good idea to avoid some meta trouble at the beginning, but honestly the first thing i'd miss would be that trouble.
So we will just keep on doing as we've done before, but with a new background story and maybe new diplomatic challenges. :D

: i will meet uzed later on in RL, maybe we'll find some time to talk bout the new clan and we'll inform all of ya via PM so you can give us your opinion on it as well.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7