Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To any outcast in the civinity of IMG
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Incoming transmission
Source: Unknown
Encryption: Very high

Greetings fellow outcasts..

While I am not generally a hispania type of person, I did defect... Originally from IMG... In fact, It was that woman that used nomads as a tool to catch a 'spy', Anna McCarthy she is called. I do ask one of you, to actually kidnap her. I dont care who, as I have wanting to have a 'little' word with her.

So bring her to me, bound, gagged, just dont harm her, as I want to have the pleasure in that!

Who knows it might be rewarding? You could contact me on my neural net address or directly call my comm in game, A.Heavens.Demonnes.

I assure you, This is not a bounty request, as I want her alive, and alive only in perfect state... meaning bound, gagged if she yells to much... you know what I mean!

You'rs treuly,
Tristana Elliot, Pilot of A.Heavens.Demonnes.

End transmission
*incoming transmission*
*err...unable_to_load_visual_data*
*strenght of signal: 51%*

...*statics*...
I am warning you, dont lose your mind. Otherwise you will have problems...

*signal lost*

Incoming transmission
Source: Unknown

I dont know who you are... but I assure you I have not lost my mind. Its that girl who lost her mind. She has no respect for the spirits! I want her, and I want her soon!

You'rs treuly,

End transmission

*incoming transmission*
*err...no_visual_data_loaded*
*strenght of signal 57%*

....*statics, then laugh on background*...
Then where were you, when...*statics*...came here, an order fleet? How'd you protect...*statics*...irits if you are rude and egoistic?
Do real things, protect them, but not...*statics*....blaming and fighting to guild...
...*statics*...

*signal_disabled*
Incoming transmission
Source: Tau 23

For the last time, I am not being egoistic! She has lost her mind, and I want her. She will pay for using the spirits for her own egoistical purpose! If I find out who you are, you will also pay! Get some better signal, poor man!

She lets out a big sigh.

You'rs treuly,

End transmission

*incoming message*

Yes, its hard to broke heavily encrypted channel

*end*
::> Incoming Transmision <::

> ID: Error 404 - Source ID not found
> Location: None of anyone's business

:> Message Start

[color=#FF9966]Well, well, well. Another mad... person. Can't ever have too many.
Anyway. I advise you to leave Miss McCarthy alone. Just a recommendation.

Oh, and sorry for hacking your channel. Didn't know that [censored] [censored] had such strong comm-arrays.

Good luck kidnapping her.

[color=#FFFFFF]:> Message End

::> Transmission Terminated <::

Incoming transmission
Source: Dublin

Forget about it. The issue between me and Anna is over after a great spirit showed me an hour of headaching pictures. We are fine, as far as we are concerned, this never happenend. Sorry for the problems caused, IMG. Do enlighten me on the actions which made me defect from IMG. Thats very importnant as I didnt knew it was some sort of setup.

You'rs treuly,

End transmission