Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Angels notice : Faction "Restructuration"
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
The Angels leadership has temporarily turned off the faction, as such every member at the exeption of the following : Dejavu, Alley, V.Cross and Commissar are currently on hold.

You are to keep your angel ships untill you receive further instructions whom will be posted in this thread but you shall not log on them except to prevent deletion.

Any questions or concerns are to be discussed on skype with Dejavu or myself, and there shall be no posts in this thread except from : Dejavu, Alley and the Administration.

- The Angels
Eh, What? Nice to also tell the rest of the angels this nice news. Anyway, even without a leader, I'm going online on my Angel. And most of us will.

Weird move Alley, weird.
You know why, no need to be surprised as it was posted in the chat and has even been discussed on it.

On another note, the leadership has been transfered to JihadJoe for the time being. The notice is still in effect.
For the record, a lot of things have gone on behind the scenes.

Josh's leadership and Alley's abrasiveness were questioned.

I would really dislike if constructive criticism of some aspects of Angels leadership led to the dissolution of [The_Angels].

Chat transcripts saved to a database, as usual.
Excuse me for posting here, but as it is public It's probably opened to us all. (otherwise it could have been done on skype)

Why do Angels need leader anyway ? I mean..you're out there to help new players, instead you're power hungry and fighting each other ?

I can expect this from every other faction, but Angels...eh...funny.
The job of the leader, for the angels, is to find a solution when an issue arise between two members or more, process recruitment and external complaints about the angels. Aside of that, the leader has virtually no power over discovery.

If we're handing the control of the Angels to the admins, pretty much ask yourself the good questions Primitive. I hardly see how this is related to power, it's a crisis that the leadership can't handle anymore for various reasons that are internal to the Angels and the objective isn't to bash anyone hence why we will never give out names. Finding a solution to the sea of stupidity that flowed in the angel chat is what we're trying to do.
' Wrote:Excuse me for posting here, but as it is public It's probably opened to us all. (otherwise it could have been done on skype)

Why do Angels need leader anyway ? I mean..you're out there to help new players, instead you're power hungry and fighting each other ?

I can expect this from every other faction, but Angels...eh...funny.

Feel free to post. Alley is not a leader of [The Angels], and even if he/she was the leadership has been called into question by multiple members to the point where it is no longer a leadership of any sort.

Point is we do not on the whole need a leader.

Administrators for the most part just need a go-to-guy, and a figurehead to handle feedback and recruitment.

Anyway, some Angels foresee a dissolution incoming, or a cull of everyone but those who are pro-Alley because of an event which happened which resulted in three members quitting successively. (Because of Alley, or it seemed that way.)
You are inactive to the bone nooblet, and the only times you've appeared it was to cause more issues.

Now this is up to the admins, keep your poison tongue for them.
Pot and kettle there, Alley.

I'm sad that this happened to the new player assistance faction. Get it sorted soon, mkay?
Oh wow, everyone just stop being pissy.

You aren't part of some elite super fantastic faction of epicness.
You are just using the Angel tag so that people know to come to you for help.

How's about instead of all this stupidity, you just go out and help people?
Most normal factions operate better than this.
Pages: 1 2 3