Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Random Bounty!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

This is Jim Hill of the Random Bounty Network. To all looking to make some easy money, there is a HUGE bounty on a certain someone's head. All the information is being transmitted to Bounty Hunters now.

Bounties:
[8492nd]Dab
[8492nd]Luciaden
[AW]Luciaden
[AW]Defel
[AW]Sunrider
[AW-Bodyguard]Keiran

The first person to kill one of the people mentioned above will receive twenty million credits. Five million credits will be awarded for every kill after the first.

The bounty expires Sunday January 29th 11:59 p.m. GMT

This is Jim Hill of the RBN signing off.
then Jack Sparrow and Marauder and Damned should get the twenty mill for they killed Luciaden bout 10 time yestereday the 21st
:/ That doesn't count!

(I am the RBN, just too lazy to switch accounts.)

Friendly PvP AND server role plays don't count. :/
It wasn't RP or friendly PvP.

Dab tried ordering about 4 to 6 pirate players out of omicron gamma, we kept killing him and he wouldnt leave us alone.

I think the 10x was a little low. I got him at least twice and redeemer, I think, got him about 3 or 4x and I dont know how many times he got vaped by the others.

We did suggest to him that RP wise he should let us rule crete for the rest of the night but he just kept on attacking us and in the end was just annoying everyone.
2 things; it was RP one AW ordering pirates and Phantoms out of AW territory. And It was before the bounty was posted.

Faction battles are role-play battles. Plus 5 to 1 (not 3) wasn't exactly fair.
Ok..... Well....... It looks like I'm going to be majorly broke unless someone wishes to help me pay the people who kill Dab since it seems a lot of people want to do that. :/

Next time, I'll limit it to a few hours in which Dab is on.

For now, I'll let it run, Dab, don't lose track of who killed you or A LOT more death will come to you.

And, the afore mentioned kills will not count because I'm not made of money.
Don't worry Virus, since the bounty was posted noone has killed me yet.

Only Darkstar and Angel tried. We started in NY I ended in Dublin. Darkstar only got to California, and Angel to Megellan.
Dab,Jan 22 2006, 05:55 PM Wrote:2 things; it was RP one AW ordering pirates and Phantoms out of AW territory. And It was before the bounty was posted.

Faction battles are role-play battles. Plus 5 to 1 (not 3) wasn't exactly fair.
[snapback]10605[/snapback]

It stopped being role-play and just plain annoying after we'd killed you the 4th time, 5th time and all the rest.

So 5 to 1 is unfair when your in a fighter but it's ok if your in your missile cruiser?

Which has so many missiles on it no-one can get close enough to hurt it unless there's several other players trying to distract you or everyone is in cap-ships.

And only 3 of us were actually shooting at you dab, one person was else where in the system and the other guy just sat over the docking ring watching.
4 people. You, Sparrow, Redeemer, and Quorthon (who entered later as Sparrow is too scared to fight without him).
Yeah but there came another AW memberin a liberty cruser. Too bad his rep wasn't good with the corsairs. With their help he burned fast...couldn't use even the front gun.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12