Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: The Crosairs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
~~~Incoming Signal~~~~
~~~ID: Amakshi Haikiri~~~~
~~~Location: Unknown~~~~
~~~Subject: IMG helping the mollies~~~~
Konnichiwa honorable ones.
When I went to the dublin system, to help the great crosiar empire against the mollies and the honoless BAFs, I came across a molly challanging one of your own, Maria Saniti, at first I didn't get involved as it seemed she was controling the situatation, after that 2 IMG pilots came claiming that the IMG don't like the crosairs and cooperate with the mollies alot I find this very troubling.
as the situation was not fair and very honorless, I moved to rush in the aid of Maria-Sama, while being in a bomber it was a bit harsh for me to hit their Nyxs and the molly raven talon, but I did my best, and often took down their sheilds and hull, after a small time fo fighting we took out 2 of the hostiles, and the last was a bit tricky to hit, but didn't do much damage, and all of the sudden molly barghest, which I could easly get killed and I almost did, not before an IMG kusari Explorer vessel moved in to help the fight.
My vessel was lost in the fighting but I managed to eject myself in time to avoid death, a crosair patrol picked me up on the way, as for Maria-Sama, I don't know whats up in her fate.
No only the IMG showed cowardness, they are knowingly aiding the enemies of the empire.
I have attached several photos, taken from my gun camera.
Attached File #1
Attached File #2
Attached File #3
Attached File #4

As you may see honorable ones, the IMG have confessed in the guncams for helping the empire enemies, and of fighting the empire.
I might aswel add that guncams #3 and #4 have been added to your amusment.

Akashi out.
~~~Signal Lost~~~~
[Image: asdfezio.gif]
Not really news there, sir.
IMG have been shooting the Corsairs and helping the Mollys for a long long time now.
I think it's got something to do with the vigerous and unapologetic mass piracy and murder of their trade and mining ships, but that's just a wild guess.
Hmmm, I guess I'll make a habit to shoot them down too.
They think their pitty alliance with the mollies will hold up? I will get on to the Tau 23 to make some trouble there I assume, more meat bags to kill, both outoflifes and IMGs.