Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Omicron Supply Industries
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Transmission Begins]
To: Omicron Supply Industries
Priority: MEDIUM
Subject: The Cornucopia
[Image: Rhade.png]
[Message Begins]

Hello Victor. As you know, times aren't exactly the best for us, and we're running low on supplies. I was wondering, the Cornucopia can build entire Snubs, Da? Do you think it could also create the spare parts we need to repair our ships? I have an excellent technician from the Coalition that managed to defect before they installed Nerve Staples. He'll be able to turn your spare parts into working equipment. Let me know what you think.

[Message Ends]

[Attached Files: NONE]
[Transmission Terminates]
[Image: crosstrans.png]
I was wondering when this request would find its way to our offices. If your tech can give us the specifications we can re tool a production line to produce them. Of course it will take time to re tool and get the line back up and running.

While I know our standard products and their armaments aren't on par with your vessels, I can offer some of them for use until we have the means of repairing your crafts.
[Image: transmissionbottomf.png]
[Transmission Begins]
To: Omicron Supply Industries
Priority: MEDIUM
Subject: Your Offer
[Image: Rhade.png]
[Message Begins]

Excellent to hear Victor. I appreciate the offer as well. We have enough spare parts to be able to repair our ships for now. Hopefully they'll last until the Cornucopia starts delivering them.

[Message Ends]

[Attached Files: NONE]
[Transmission Terminates]