Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Data Transmission Centre
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Light muttering ran throughout the Command Information Center, as operatives walked back and forth. Some carried information files marked classified. Others sat in front of radar and transmission devices silently doing their work.

These were the best of the best. Highly trained individuals of the Intelligence Agency. This center, onboard the Prometheus, was the center for all combat operations the Intelligence Agency of Bretonia was involved in. Reports frequently passed through and were stored for viewing by the Defense Intelligence Staff unless marked highly classified. It's rumored that even Section Six information gets filed here.

This vessel is one of the most heavily guarded ships. It's own location classified.

[Image: rsz_cic.jpg]

[Direct Message to all Operatives]

[Image: rsz_1director21.jpg]

Comm ID: Director Regis Lawson
CC: Section Five, Section Six, Section Seven, Grimsby Task Force, Royal Wing
Encryption: Extremely High
Subject: Combat Information Center.

From this moment forwards, all reports, intelligence gathered shall be reported here. MI6 Agents are to refrain from displaying their communications identification for security purposes. Orders will be sent out to all field operatives. Future operations will be notified via these secured channels.

'Template' Wrote:
Military Intelligence: Section Five After Action Report
Agent 'TIMBERWOLF' Recognized

[color=#FFEAD5]Subject: Unauthorized IMG Capital Ship
Date: 2/5/19

[color=#FFAE00]Upon launch from [color=#00FF18]BATTLESHIP ESSEX, codename IRON FOX and myself witnessed the final stages of a fight between a secondary fleet pilot and a Shaulanca Fleet Mamaoru bomber. The bomber fled after the secondary pilot's destruction. The pilot's escape pod was retrieved.

Shortly after, myself and codename IRON FOX witnessed an IMG Zephyr-class capital ship '[color=#00FF18]PROJECT NATAL
' enter the theatre and power up its secondary AAA cannons. After a long conversation, the Zephyr indicated they had no express authorization from the Armed Forces to enter soverign Bretonia space. The captain of this vessel then indicated we were 'nothing' to him, and blatantly refused orders given to leave Bretonian space immediately.

Uploading Gun Camera logs:

[font=Agency FB]Recommended Course Of Action: [color=#FF0000] Notification of IMG High Command, TERMINATION

Timberwolf Out.

Operatives and Agents are to use the above template for filing purposes.

All Operatives and Agents are to remain on standby until mission briefing.

Signed,
Director Regis Lawson
Home Office of Military Intelligence

[color=#66FF99][Transmission Terminated]
Military Intelligence: Section Five After Action Report
Agent 'EXECUTIONER' Recognized

[color=#FFEAD5]Subject: Operation: Creeping Griffin
Date: 3/12/819

[color=#FFAE00]Upon launching from [color=#00FF18]FIELD BASE ALPHA ONE, I made my way to Kusari space. The ride into hostile territory was surprisingly smooth and Operation Creeping Griffin went on without much of a problem. Upon hitting the [color=#00FF18]HOKKIADO system, however things started to turn a bit for the worse. I was contacted by a Privateer, whose name shall remain classified for the time being.

The Privateer wasn't in any danger until I made it into the NEW TOKYO system, the Capital of Kusari. I've uploaded the following Gun Cam images of potential targets for future operations. While I didn't have the chance to carry out OPERATION CREEPING GRIFFIN to it's fullest extent, I hope these images will help develop some interesting information regarding Kusari fleet movements. I would recommend Agents infiltrating these stations to gather a census on population.

I've also managed to bring back two prisoners, who will be transfered immediately into the Police Authority until further notice.

Uploading Gun Camera logs:

Gun Cam 001
Gun Cam 002
Gun Cam 003
Gun Cam 004
Gun Cam 005
Gun Cam 006
Gun Cam 007
Gun Cam 008
Gun Cam 009
Gun Cam 010
Gun Cam 011
Gun Cam 012
Gun Cam 013

Prisoners
Recommended Course Of Action: [color=#FF0000] Carbon Copy to BAF, DIS, and QCP

[color=#FFAE00]Executioner Out.
Military Intelligence: Section Six Report
Agent '006' Recognized

[color=#FFEAD5]Subject: Infiltration Successful
Date: 3/16/819

[color=#FFAE00]Director Lawson, this is [color=#00FF18]MI6 Agent 006, also known as [color=#00FF18]MI5 Agent *********. I would like to report that I have Successfully Infiltrated ****** and I'm going to chart the military and military sided civilians. I'll be on my guard, seeing how there's random civilians here and there, and lots of military. But on the other hand, because of my method, for my life is a level zero. I will keep you updated in the future when things pick up.

[color=#FFAE00]Agent 006 Out.
[Incoming Transmission]

[Image: rsz_1director21.jpg]

Comm ID: Director Regis Lawson
Encryption: Extremely High
Subject: N/A.

All MI5 Operatives currently on the field in Tau-23 are being ordered to return to domestic space immediately. MI5 policy has been updated, and all currently serving MI5 Operatives have been tasked with operating as Section Seven, Counter-Terrorism unit, more information will be given by S.K.Y.P.3 protocol.

Section Five will now be tasked under Senior Agent Lisa Gibson.

Signed,
Director Regis Lawson
Home Office of Military Intelligence

[Transmission Terminated]