Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Dear Gallic Unlawfuls.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
So the crown wants the Reaver to roleplay with you. But you guys never ever seem to be online ever.

Is there a good timezone where you lot like to dance and play? Or is something missing.
Must.. Resist... Trolling... AH!

Good day, dear sir and/or madam.

We would like to inform you that Gallia has passed away a long time ago. Didn't you get the funeral invite? Our dearest apologies, mam.

Well the +LE+ and UC are both going for official status and the [C] have it afaik (best of luck to both, by the way, it's bloody hard to do without raiding the Taus. By the way, if you're not raiding the Taus you should. The LaBrise died basically the second they were forbidden from going there). So I figure that they're trying to maintain at least a basenote of activity in order to combat dipping beneath the good to go line.
I'm trying do my best, but due to some RL assignments I mostly do forum-related stuff etc. I rarely manage to go online on my chars (both in Gallia and the rest of Sirius), although when I find time, I go in game. Considering the amount of assignments, I have no idea whether I'll be able to increase my online activity in the upcoming month or even two. I'll try to pay more attention to Gallia once I find time for FL at all.

Message noted, let's see what we can do.

~some gallic unlawful.

P.S.: how much does the Crown pay for Reaver roleplay, by the way? Just interested.
About 3 million per successful roleplay session. It's not much but we're trying to get in good with the locals.

Some of the locals.

And don't stress it. I've played a lot of Gallic characters and I know what that region of space can be like. I was mostly curious if you guys liked to jump in during certain times or somesuch.
+LE+ is official
' Wrote:+LE+ is official

Oh goodness. Color me behind the times.
Well, can't say exactly. I usually go to bed a bit earlier that other people in +LE+, so the skype chat is alive while I am asleep. Most of us are Europeans, but we have some people from other parts of the world as well. So I'm not sure about the exact time.

And yes, what Mao said, actually.
Once I get my comp back, I'll try to show up a bit on my [C]

Just don't fight me 1x1, k?
Cool cool.

Just to say again I'm not chastising. Whenever I did the Gallic faction bit circumstances generally dictated logging in as a large group rather than just popping in ones head to see what's up. More often than not the landscape is too abandoned to reward simply looking around for fun and profit.

I was mostly curious when you guys think you're most often around.
Pages: 1 2