Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: UNLAWFUL CONTRACTS - GAIANS - Gaian Underloch
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
[color=#009900]Bounty contracts offered by Gaian Underloch.

An automated message:

Ladies, gentlemen, freedom fighters, members of revolutionary groups and enemies of state, just citizens of Bretonia and surrounding worlds, protectors of way of life that can be called “Die, but first, make others to die.”, freelancers and mercenaries, welcome to the automated interface of bounty board.

We’re the small organisation facing a wide variety of enemies - the ones who we fight in space, the ones who operate in political field, the ones who have their seats in offices of BMM, Planetform and Orbital Spa and Cruise, the ones who command armies and the bastards that in different ways did their ‘best’ for Bretonia and the whole Sirius.

Gaia will not bleed, but others will, for her.

---

[font=agency fb]Total Credits
[color=#ffffff]200 000 000 credits remain to be claimed

---

All the contracts require you or your organisation to be registered here. Our contracts are not the easiest ones and we don’t hire random people to do our work. Provide the information from your ID card and send a request for check of your reputation. We’ll take a look at it before contacting you if you're just a [color=#FFFFFF]Freelancer or [color=#FFFFFF]Mercenary. We are also glad to receive help from out friends from Hogosha and Farmers Alliance when it comes to work in Kusari.

[font=agency fb]Registered groups and individuals:

Reaver Mercenary Company.
Beaver Mercenary Company.
Kaizoku Gang.
Gullveig
Daniel Crow
Remilia Scarlet
Bret - The.Maverick.II
Samuel.Colt
Corsair-Trueno.Benitez
Sequoia Heather Hart

[font=agency fb][color=#009900]Individuals Exempt from Individual Registration:

Certain organizations in good favor with the Underloch have been awarded registration-exempt status. Any person holding exempt identification may but shall not be required to register before filing for payment.
  • Reaver Mercenary Company
  • The Brotherhood [TBH]
  • Benitez Family
  • Gaians

Some issues occured during accessing our prevous database. If you are sure that you were registered on the previous version of Bounty Board, contact out technology support team.
---

[color=#009900]Note:

Claiming a bounty requires information on target [color=#FFFFFF]identification provided and [color=#FFFFFF]record of target destruction as well. The last one should contain timestamp and beautiful fireworks will be welcomed. The bounty contracts are valid Sirius-wide unless other specification is provided. Remember, that if the contract includes the delivery of message, it may be an obligatory requirement for receiving the payment.

Payments are made once a week. The board is checked for new contractors twice a day.

---

[font=agency fb]Contracts:
[color=#009900]Priority Contracts.
[color=#FFFFFF]No-Fly Zones
  • Planet Sprague, Omega-3
  • Planet Los Angeles, California
  • California Minor, California
  • Planet Harris, Tau-31
  • Planet Junyo, Shikoku
  • any other planet being terraformed or strip mined
So long as the terraforming efforts of a planet are ongoing, there will be a No-Fly Zone consisting of a sphere whose radius is fifteen kilometers past the edge of the planet. The destruction of any Transport-class vessel carrying at least four thousand (4000) units of Industrial Materials, Ship Hull Panels, Basic Alloy, Robotics, Superconductors, or Nuclear Devices within these No-Fly Zones will be awarded with a prize of two million sirius credits, plus an additional five hundred thousand sirius credits per five hundred units of cargo over the base three thousand with a maximum of four million sirius credits per kill. Timestamped photographic evidence of the cargo must be attached to the request for payment.

The destruction of any vessel and its cargo carrying at least five hundred units of Terraforming Gasses or Alien Organisms within any No-Fly Zone will be rewarded with a sum of two million sirius credits. This sum will be doubled should there be more than 3600 units of Terraforming Gasses and/or Alien Organisms destroyed.

[color=#FFFFFF]Enemies of Nature
  • Planetform, Incorporated
  • Interspace Commerce
  • Bretonia Mining and Manufacturing
  • Orbital Spa and Cruise
  • any group officially engaged in terraforming or strip mining
The death of any person who is a member of any group, faction, corporation, agency, military, or organization designated as an Enemy of Nature within a system containing a No-Fly Zone will be rewarded at twice the standard rate as listed below.

[color=#009900]General Contracts
For the death of any member of the following organizations, the listed quantity of credits will be awarded.
[Image: egHB6.png]
* Omicron Supply Industries bounties are doubled if in the Dublin or Omega-49 systems
* Rorry's Renegades gunboat bounties are doubled

[color=#ffbf00]*** [color=#009900]Intelligence Contracts ***
A sum of twenty million sirius credits (20 000 000) will be awarded for identification of any previously unknown terraforming operation currently in progress anywhere in Sirius after the report has been positively confirmed by a member of the Gaian Underloch.

[color=#009900]Contraband Contracts
Any vessel found to be carrying more than two [color=#ffffff]Gaian Wildlife shall be made to halt and surrender all Gaian Wildlife onboard. The assailant will be awarded one million sirius credits.
Any freighter, transport, or liner found to be in possession of Terraforming Gasses shall be immediately terminated. The assailant will be awarded one million sirius credits.
-( Incoming Transmission
-(
-( Reaver Mercenary Company

We're only too glad to be back on the job.

Just to clarify would this be "any" BMM or, maybe, "specific" BMM| or somesuch? Just to be sure we're on the straight and narrow.

Also it is simply Reaver, as opposed to Reavers. We imagine the extra S will get expensive on your invoices. Save a tree and all that.

[color=#999966]-( Transmission terminated
INCOMING MESSAGE
[color=#006600]Your manager: Anna Maria

To: Reaver Mercenary Company
There are two separate contracts on BMM ships available:
Quote:Bretonian Mining and Manufacturing - I.
Specification: not BMM- vessels.
Area: Bretonia and Independent Worlds.
Payment: 1’000’000

[color=#FFFFFF]Bretonian Mining and Manufacturing - II.

Specification: BMM-
Area: Sirius-wide
Payment: 2’000’000
Bonus:
1’000’000 if the vessel was carrying more than 1000 units of Ore.
You are welcome to work on both of them. We're pretty interested make their central office gush with admiration.
We also believe that there can't be too many happiness and too many Reavers. Corrections have been made.
[font=agency fb][color=#009900]THANK YOU FOR CONTACTING NLH BOUNTY BOARD
==INCOMING TRANSMISSION==
==ID--THE MAVERICK.V==

[Image: 2ajhh1.jpg]

Bret: I would like to sign up for this bounty..However the one I wish to claim is very specific..
Quote:
Cargo bounties:
[font=Arial Narrow][color=#FFFFFF]Gaian Wildlife.
All ships carrying it are to be forced to drop the cargo and disabled in case they won'€™t comply.
Payment: 1'€™500'€™000
Bonus: 1'€™500'€™000 if the live cargo was successfully returned to Islay base.

[color=#000000]Bret: You all know why I ask for this one and nothing else..

==END OF TRANSMISSION==
INCOMING MESSAGE

To: Bret.

You know the procedure, mister Bret. We'll need the identification to be added to the base. Uh. Once you'll send it, you'll be fine. And... of course, it all will be confidential.
[color=#009900]THANK YOU FOR CONTACTING NLH BOUNTY BOARD
[Image: kallcomm2.png]
How i love a fresh grocerie list to get.
And how i love to start collecting.

Well, a Mando in Dublin.
You know how that ends.

Plus. I was on Mafic. Against a Sabre. Lost 16 nanos.
Dunno if that is enough mocking for your eyes.

.:MM~Jack.O'Connor ID Scan:.
.:Mando received the shinning light of the Nova:.

Send 4.. or 5 million credits to [color=#FFFFFF]Silver.Reaver

Toodles and all that,
Silver.
INCOMING MESSAGE

To: Silver.

Well, it seems to be really humiliating.

While we in Nature's Last Hope adore the good stand-up comedy and expect some amusing statements from our friends from time to time, this time we'll send you the full 5'000'000 for tea and crumpets or whatever you would like. And, please, add some sweet timestamps the next time. We use them to decorate Christmas tree.

Well, the wisdom is the true wealth, you know. Specially for you, philosophical citation of the day:

"Once upon a time, in some out of the way corner of that universe which is dispersed into numberless twinkling solar systems, there was a star upon which clever beasts invented knowing" - Friedrich Wilhelm Nietzsche.
-( Incoming Transmission
-( Reaver Mercenary Company
-( Ethan "Malachite" Mercier

Bonjour,

Some BMM subcontractor, didn't seem keen on talking. Easier that way. 1,000,000 to Malachite.Reaver
-( Transmission Terminated
..:[Signal Received]:..
..:[Transmission Started]:..
..:[Encryption level: HIGH]:..

.. Open Video Channel ..

[Image: remiliascarletq.jpg]

.. ID: Mercenary, Remilia Scarlet ..
.. Location: .. Bering

.. message begins ..

Good day, I'm Remilia Scarlet and I want to do business with you *smiles*

With regards.

Click Click

/Signed Remilia Scarlet

[color=#000000][font=Fixedsys].. end of message ..

..:[Transmission Closed]:..
INCOMING MESSAGE

To: mister Mercier.

There is a work and a man to do it, right? Some random phrase for you.
"You alarm me!" said the King. "I feel faint — Give me a ham sandwich!"

To: miss Scarlet.

We worked with a man once. He said "This ain’t killin’ for profit. This is ritual." But I honestly prefer credits over thanks, just because its fair. Welcome.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17