Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Lola
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: enaracom.png]

Hello there Lola

*She smiles*

I will be your contact in the Ring, mostly cause I like your attitidude.
And that I have a good feeling about you.

Now, heres the deal, the same one everyone else get's.

The pay.

For each job (Small one time assignments) there is a standard fee of 25 million.

For each day it takes to complete said job there is a 1 million MINUS on the standard fee.

If the assignment is considered a "Long term" job this is instead changed to a 2 million a day extra payment.

Each mission is set with a 'Threat level' meaning the ammount of danger one can expect doing said job it varies from and pays accordingly.
Low = 2 million
Medium = 5 million
High = 8 million
Extreme = 12 million
Each job also have a Final payment attached to it, meaning that if the job is handled within the time limit (If the job in question has one) and all things attached to the assignment are completed, you will recieve a payment. This varies but the lowest is 5 million, there is no 'Roof' for the payment.

Missions/Jobs/Assignments varies from spying to informations gathering, anything from military movements to specialized targets (Independent or factionalized).

I do remind you that when operating with the Ring you can be called to spy or gather intel on almost ANYONE or any other organization in Sirius.

If you agree with all of this I can officially welcome you to the Ring.

I hope you will agree

//OOC Reminder: If anyone really thinks that the posts ive made are NOT extremely encrypted you can go and stick a frag grenade in your mouth, thank you (: //
***Data Burst Incomming***
***Encoded Transmission Dedected***
***Decoding***
***Playing Video***

[Image: Lola.png]

Well hi doll, good to see that smile again. Lets get the bussiness out of the way frist, the terms of your contract are most agreeable, but then its does comes from those pretty little lips of yours. *she flicks her hair* I can move around most sectors with little or no hassle. Those I can't, well I have my ways to arrange otherwise doll. Now where would you like me to start? Perhaps room service?

***End Transmission***

*She giggles and smiles into the vid-feed*

Room service sounds good, but perhaps not just yet dear.

I do have a job for you.

Right to start off, I trust you know who the Gaians are?

Those people have recently started branching out so to say amongst several groups in Sirius..

I wanna know who they are talking to and who they are shooting.

Think you can handle that?

You'l have 2 weeks.

This isn't a time senstive assignment, but.. A more risky one.

High Risk+Standard fee+Bonus on completion (Bonus varies depending on the quality of information you can gather).

If you require resources during please contact me..

And when you have something, do report it trough this channel dear.

Thank you

*she smiles as she is about to turn of the Vid-Feed*

Oh and if you do complete it, im sure we can arrange a... Private meeting..

***Data Burst Incomming***
***Encoded Transmission Dedected***
***Decoding***
***Playing Video***

[Image: Lola.png]

Tree huggers...Nothing Worse than tree huggers. I guess I could stop washing and don some warpaint for a fortnight. Especially if I can hold you to that last offer. I will be on Islay within ten hours.

***End Transmission***
***Data Burst Incoming***
***Encoded Transmission Detected***
***Decoding***
***Playing Video***

[Image: lolaGaian.png]

Hi uhh..Sis well here I am, I did it. I am a Gaian. I know father is displeased but I promised you see. It's all because of the Ring, I...Well anyway dont know if you will even respond to this, but I hope it helps to "open you're eyes" to the beauty of Gaia. I sent you some picts as well from my first visit I hope you like them.

[Image: Gaia2.jpg]
This one is the cove where me a some of my fellow Gaian's set up base for the night.

[Image: Gaia1.jpg]
This is the plain's isnt it beautiful I swear if I listen really hard I can hear the planet "talking" to me.

Oh I almost for got the wildlife is very "differnt" than I was expecting. I added these couple of pic so you could see for yourself.

[Image: Gaiawildlife.jpg]
These little fella's oh I have forgotten their names anyway I was told they arn't usally found this far along the plains, isnt that great? Already I am learning much about "complexities" of the planets echo system.

[Image: Gaiawildlife1.jpg]

Now this one, is an alpha. Apparently very rare. It seem that they "fight each other" for control and dominance over those weaker amongst their little pack, I just had to get a pict.
Anyway... **She Smirks** "Sis" I just wanted you too know I was safe and had arrived without any problem's. I'll be going out again to Gaia tomorrow I'll see what other wonders I can find and send you more picts. I miss that smile of yours **again she smirks** tell father the ring is in good hands. I hope this finds you safe and well. For Gaia

***End Transmission***

Very interesting Lola.

I await information on who the Gaian's are friends with and who they are enemies with.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Thank you