Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: If you could time-warp..
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Lets presume that we have a time machine, where would you go? What would you do? Why do you want to go there? This is just a sort of question that I asked myself for a lot of time.

I would probably go back in time, towards 1650, in the Caribbeans, during the Golden Age, and I would become a merchant or a privateer. I don't know, let your immagination free.

The only historic period I really know about in enough detail to prosper in is WWII, so probably that era. Then I'd invest heavily in some industries and become a billionaire. (smoke)
I'd go to the future, to the Sirius sector 819 A.S. 8-)
I'd stay where I am. Ye'. That's right.
The Roman Empire. I just like it.
Here in Sirius or 2525. Become a SPARTAN II. :cool:
I would go somewhere where hookers are cheap. Maybe Japan always had fetish on japanese chicks.
' Wrote:I'd go to the future, to the Sirius sector 819 A.S. 8-)

' Wrote:Here in Sirius or 2525. Become a SPARTAN II. :cool:

It's a game. Think rationally.
' Wrote:The Roman Empire. I just like it.
Same.
I'd go back to the middle age. Maybe to France, in the early 1700's, taking a modern rifle and tons of ammunition with me. Doing some "evil magic" to all who dare to stand in my way until they all deify me.

Oh I'd had a great life... and wenches... a castle.. a summer residence... a dog... and a small Island I'd call "bretonia" just for the fun of it, to go hunting every now and then.

Life would be good. Yeee..
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9