Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To Rheinland Military and BAF
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
**** Incoming Transmission ****
**** Signal Location: Munich ****
**** Signal ID: Cedric Richards ****
**** Vessel ID: [FL]-Thexder ****
[Image: cedricrichards.jpg]

Here I go begging for the right to blow up bad trade ships then there I go playing politics. The Interspace Commerce ID ship The.Twisted.Sister was caught trying to take Military Vehicles off planet Nuremburg and we began our normal tirate of asking them to turn around and not do that. I don't know why they were even bothering to do this with Rheinland laws pretty openly stating that they cant. I also don'€™t know why, supposedly the BAF was putting Rheinland or Me or whoever to a '€œtest'€ by committing a crime in the bounds of Rheinland space! I and two other were given permission to slowly halt the transports of Military Vehicles from the planet Nuremburg and these two go on and claim this has such political ramifications as to start a war?! If that'€™s the case then I suspect it was a setup to force an action to be taken. Maybe these two listened in on some of my other communications and thought I couldn'€™t wait to fire at something. Well HA. I didn't. Here is our wonderful communication.

And whats with the BAF hiring a Mercenary to do this job? Why not an official member of the BAF or hell, a Privateer! Don'€™t give me this, '€œThey are sisters,'€ bit. They were willing to perform a well know illegal act all to make Rheinland look bad? Jokes on you. I'€™m a freelancer on tenure for Rheinland and I didn'€™t fire once. Your merc friend on the other hand, couldnt help but fire at me a few times when she got so hot headed and frustrated that I didn'€™t succumb to her feminine idiocy. I think I'€™m in love.

With some sanity remaining they dropped the cargo , allowed them to leave, and I spend the next 10 minutes returning it to planet side. They could have just returned it to the planet, but they didn't. I also transfered the credits back to Rheinland. I'm not going to profit from bad traders.

We'€™re trying to make peace by slowly or halting illegal trade from that planet. We'€™re trying to make the soil usable again for what the planet was meant for and this is what we get?

Any more '€˜Tests'€ of my integrity will be met with yet more verbal taunts and harsh language. I'€™m not going to play your little game any more.

Rheinland, we will not betray the agreement we made with you by acting like Mercenaries. We'€™re in this for the money sure, but we doing this for a much larger good.

BAF, Stick to Bretionia. This is why I left Planetform defense. You guys are worse than Liberty. Stopping people to give tickets for a light not blinking in the right order while a trade ship 3 k away is getting hulled by pirates. Tell your esteemed Evyn and Feya to stop looking for trouble when you got the whole damn Kusari fleet, the SCRA, the damn Royals and who ever else out to end you guys. Don'€™t you all have enough troubles? And if this was all just some kind of trick to make Britionia look bad'€¦well, I'€™m sorry and lets have tea.

***** Transmission Ended *****
Just as the young officer was about to finish his shift, he noticed another incoming transmission - a complaint. He sighs and instructs a lower-ranking office clerk to type out a response.

**INCOMING TRANSMISSION**
**TYPE: TEXT**

PRIORITY: [color=#33CC00]Normal
ENCRYPTION: Standard (Protocol 2-TR)
IDENTIFICATION: Commander D. Aleski (HQ Communications)
TARGET: Cedric Richards
SUBJECT: Confirmation of receipt

Greetings Mr. Richards,

Your allegations have been forwarded to the relevant authorities. Expect anywhere between 1 to 15 business days for a formal reply.

Respectfully,
Commander Deneth Aleski, Queen's Own Communication Regiment (HMS Harlow)

**END OF TRANSMISSION**
[Image: RFPHeader1.png]
[Image: 2ed075d.jpg]
ID Source:Kadett "Daniel"

Oh...Great...I'll talk to those two on The.Twisted.Sisters myself...No need to get the Rhienwher or the BAF involved in what could be a case of overactive hormones... Remember there are few women pilots in the BAF and I can say that as of this moment I doubt Bretonia could be worse then those Libertonain scum the Fatherland has to deal with...I am also curious into why you don't work for the Federal Polizei Pilot, I'm sure then that such talking from them would have been avoided to be honest...

[Image: RFPFooter1.png]
**** Signal Location: New Berlin ****

[Image: cedricrichards2.jpg]

Well I'€™m at least glad this isn'€™t something that could be used in some propaganda pamphlet. And thank you for the reply Kadett Daniel. Wait a second, are you a'€¦'€¦never mind.

As far as communicating out to local police and even military, I believe there was one unit in Stuttgart but that'€™s too far away to respond in person in any length of time. Even Captain Owens asks for help and hes in a Gunboat. If I see something like this happen again, I'll be sure to communicate out to at least someone. I also don't have a list, please dont post it, of operatives without Rheinland tags on their ship. But hey, I handled it pretty well for a Freelancer Bomber guy. I didn'€™t even have to ask Joey to prime up the SNAC cannon this time. I'€™m as calm as a cumber and loyal as a'€¦.um, never mind.

As far as not working for the Police'€¦well, I tried some under cover work for the CR, even tried to fight with them and damn if they weren'€™t a bunch of'€¦anyway, I guess I don'€™t do authority well. Yet here I am on the leash of Rheinland. Um, bad choice of words.

I'€™m a freelancer on a mission. If what Adam Spire has in store works out, we'€™ll be well off and heros. I'€™m all for that. I also think having a bunch of independents choosing to side with Rheinland helps in the PR department. Though all the freelancer'€™s I'€™ve stopped shipping Military Vehicles wouldn'€™t agree.

Cheers Daniel.

[Image: RFPHeader1.png]
[Image: 2ed075d.jpg]
ID Source:Kadett "Daniel"

I doubt that they would use this in a form of propaganda, but next time if there is a similar instant as this, call for one of us to assist, don't take such matters as this unless there's either one of us or a Rhienwher officer available...I'll consider this case closed then once I get their side of the story, and trust me I will soon...

[Image: RFPFooter1.png]
=[[color=#33CC00]INCOMING TRANSMISSION]=
[Image: 220px-Flag-rheinland.png]
SOURCE: [color=#FFCC00]Battleship Moselle,[color=#33CC00] Braunschweig System.
[color=#33CC00][font=Impact]ENCRYPTION: [color=#FFCC00]Medium, port RM-CH-VK-3601-M.

[color=#33CC00][font=Impact]Receiving...
[color=#33CC00][font=Impact]Decrypting...
[color=#33CC00][font=Impact]Opening...

[font=Verdana][color=#33CC00]SUBMITTER: [color=#FFCC00]Hauptmann Ludwig Meyer, Rheinland Military.

[color=#33CC00]RECIPIENT: [color=#FFCC00]Cedric Richards, [FL]-Thexder
[color=#33CC00]SUBJECT: [color=#FFCC00]Smuggling of Military Vehicles

[color=#FFCC00]
Guten tag, Cedric Richards.

First of all let me thank you (and Adam Spire indirectly) for your remarkable help regarding the surveillance and control of transports hauling Military Vehicles from Planet Nuremberg.

From the proofs you submitted i can clearly say that you did what you were supposed to do. The vessel "The.Twisted.Sister" didn't have the right to move those Military Vehicles.

The fact the captain of the above mentioned vessel declared herself as a pilot of the Bretonia Armed Forces is only aggravating the violation.

At last, the empty threats regarding a war caused by their violations are just non sense.

I will make sure to forward your report to the High Command. Expect an answer on this communication channel in the next two days.

Hauptmann Ludwig Meyer.

Encrypting...
[color=#33CC00][font=Impact]Closing...

[color=#009900][font=Tahoma]=[[color=#33CC00]TRANSMISSION TERMINATED]=

SOURCE: [color=#FFCC00]Planet Hamburg,[color=#33CC00] Hamburg System.
[color=#33CC00][font=Impact]ENCRYPTION: [color=#FFCC00]Medium, port RM-CH-HC-1488-M.

[Image: Voelkel-transmission.png]

[font=Verdana][color=#33CC00]SUBMITTER: [color=#FFCC00]Admiral Alec Voelkel, Rheinland Military.

[color=#33CC00]RECIPIENT: [color=#FFCC00]Cedric Richards, [FL]-Thexder
[color=#33CC00]SUBJECT: [color=#FFCC00]Re: Provocation and all that.

[color=#FFCC00]
The Oberkommando will refrain from commenting the issue until an explanation from the Armed Forces Command is heard, which we hope to receive in a matter of days at most.

I would like to remind you that there is a technology misuse issue Bretonia still has to answer for.

Signed,

Admiral Alec Voelkel,
Oberkommando der Rheinland Militär.

Encrypting...

[incoming transmission]
[source.....................Adm Sir Martin Bridge]
[downloading..............done]
[noise filtering............done]
[opening message]

Good evening.

Believe me sirs I am as disappointed as you are. The Armed Forces Admiralty Board never commissioned the Twisted.Sister to supply the ground forces with tanks, and more generally never encouraged any form of illegal trade. Lt Ferya being motivated by excess of zeal or by personal profit is not the question here, the facts are she acted as a citizen, not as an officer in duty, and as such is to abide the laws of whatever rightfully owned place she flies in and not to abuse the name of the BAF for her purposes.

To put it bluntly, Joey can prime up his snac next time and the only concern for the Bretonia Armed Forces will tbe to replace another defuncting squad leader.

I would also remind the pilot who brought this to our attention that when the Bretonia Kindgom declares war upon a foreign power, the Bretonia Kingdom generally expresses its intentions using either a proper formal diplomatic communication, either an obviously hostile action. The relationships between the Armed Forces and the Rheinwher, and more generally between our respectives Houses, are cordial and sufficient. Mere civilian legal case like this one are out of the scope of our diplomacy. I suggest you to choose your words and recipients carefully next time, since you bothered one officer of the RFP, two officers of the Rheinwher High Command, and two officers Armed Forces High Command, including two of their respective admirals, for a trivial matter.

Regards,

Admiral Sir Martin Bridge.

[End of transmission]
**** Signal Location: Munich ****
[Image: cedricrichards3.jpg]

That was an amazingly Britionian answer Admiral. You almost sound more annoyed we caught her rather than her threat of war to be true. I oddly feel now like I did, facing down that transport and her Mercenary sister. Admiral, at the risk of sounding, too Freelancerish, I'€™m again going to restrain my response. I oddly have a new respect for Rheinland I never though possible, now I can appreciate see why Adam came here and not Cambridge. That'€™s where I was born you see. Are you seeing my disappointment? If I see this lady and her sister again I'€™ll still react to her, the same way I would to anyone entering Munich, with caution and respect. I may be a lowly freelancer answering to leaders, Generals, and Admirals but ain'€™t no one going to tell me I'€™m wasting their time with my words I choose as carefully as my targets.

Maybe I can find a driving reason to fight for my home the same way Spire has us fighting for his. For now, I'€™m going to fight like hell here.

I'€™m done with this communication.

SOURCE: [color=#FFCC00]Planet Hamburg,[color=#33CC00] Hamburg System.
[color=#33CC00][font=Impact]ENCRYPTION: [color=#FFCC00]Medium, port RM-CH-HC-1488-M.

[Image: Voelkel-transmission.png]

[font=Verdana][color=#33CC00]SUBMITTER: [color=#FFCC00]Admiral Alec Voelkel, Rheinland Military.

[color=#33CC00]RECIPIENT: [color=#FFCC00]Admiral Bridge / BAF Command.
[color=#33CC00]SUBJECT: [color=#FFCC00]Re: Provocation and all that.

[color=#FFCC00]
Sehr geehrter Herr Admiral,

I have to admit that I am somewhat disappointed by your treatment of the case, or the lack thereof. Off-duty or not, these people are indeed officers of the Armed Forces and enjoy a reputation of patriots and role-model citizens within a society. When outside this society, even if they are occupied with other matters, these reputed personnel are a representation of their origins, to which they willingly dedicate their lives.

If a Rheinwehr Leutnant is found brawling in a pub in a drunken state, even if he is off-duty, he is dishonorably discharged from service. If a Rheinwehr Leutnant is found disobeying laws during an excursion abroad, he is a subject to martial court. If a Rheinwehr Leutnant is, God forbid, deliberately provoking hostilities with a foreign nation and slandering his own military's name into the mud by behaving with such an ill amount of disregard for both the values of his home and the nation he visits, he is most likely executed.

While it strikes me as an unpleasant thing, I have to remind you that when a BDM operative was found committing similar actions in Bretonia, he was firmly executed for treason. It is understandable if you are unwilling to make such a decision; after all we have been following different principles since the day we were born, however I must stress that no matter which army or nation we serve for, as commanders we are also responsible for choosing personnel who live according to a certain range of norms.

Though we do not hold the Armed Forces responsible, Lieutenant Feya and her companions are no longer welcome in Rheinland. That is all.

Signed,

Admiral Alec Voelkel,
Oberkommando der Rheinland Militär.

Encrypting...

Pages: 1 2