Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Izzy Archer
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: nathanielacom.png]

Miss Archer

I am Nathaniel, I will be your contact within the Ring.

Now, I will tell you what everyone else gets to know when working for us.

The pay.

For each job (Small one time assignments) there is a standard fee of 25 million.

For each day it takes to complete said job there is a 1 million MINUS on the standard fee.

If the assignment is considered a "Long term" job this is instead changed to a 2 million a day extra payment.

Each mission is set with a 'Threat level' meaning the ammount of danger one can expect doing said job it varies from and pays accordingly.
  • Low = 2 million
  • Medium = 5 million
  • High = 8 million
  • Extreme = 12 million
Each job also have a Final payment attached to it, meaning that if the job is handled within the time limit (If the job in question has one) and all things attached to the assignment are completed, you will recieve a payment. This varies but the lowest is 5 million, there is no 'Roof' for the payment.

Missions/Jobs/Assignments varies from spying to informations gathering, anything from military movements to specialized targets (Independent or factionalized).

I do remind you that when operating with the Ring you can be called to spy or gather intel on almost ANYONE or any other organization in Sirius.

If you agree with all of this I can officially welcome you to the Ring.

//OOC Reminder: If anyone really thinks that the posts ive made are NOT extremely encrypted you can go and stick a frag grenade in your mouth, thank you (: //

>>>INCOMING TRANSMISSION<<<
>>>ENCRYPTION: High<<<

[Image: 2j4yp7s.png]
COMM ID: Izzy Archer, Midnight.Roar
LCATION: Barrier Gate

For that pay? I'd be a fool to not take it.

I'm in.

>>>END TRANSMISSION<<<

Alright Miss Archer.

The first assignment is to investigate the current situation with the Sirius Coalition Revolutionary Army and the Order, we've heard some troubling rumors regarding their status in between each other.

You will have 2 weeks to find information, usable intel on the curent status of what we believe was a alliance and now have migrated into.. 'Troubles'.

Standard fee plus High risk, along with a final payment that will depend on the usefullness of what you find out.

Use all your connections and contacts..

And good luck.

>>>ENCRYPTION: High<<<

COMM ID: Izzy Archer, Midnight.Roar

I'll do my best.

Archer Out.

>>>END TRANSMISSION<<<

Wanted to remind you Miss Archer that we are looking forward to what ever information you have gathered along with evidence.

COMM ID: Izzy Archer

I have info. Its just a matter of getting it to you. Not in the best location, given the nature of this assignment. I should be able to get it here by the end odf the day.

Izzy Out.

>>>END TRANSMISSION<<<

//sorry for OORP, but I was ordered off before I could upload them to tinypic. Should be able to tonight

I decided to go to the heart of the matter. Went straight to Minor. With a little innocent act...

Intel-1

Intel-2

If this is what you're looking for, payment to Midnight.Roar .

Notes: For the first transmission, it's the last thing said by the other party. On second intel, the statement I am refering to is at the bottom by the Order|. I highlighted in green pieces of static that can be ignored, I was having slight comm trouble due to some Navy units nearbye. Dont know why, my comm just started acting up. (//sorry, I happened to know the other guy).

After asking, I got permission to land at Toledo, and am sending it via a burst transmission. Hope it comes out fine. And hopefully these guys don't realise what I'm doing.

Izzy Out.

Miss Archer, the Ring will require more information on the matter.

So far our suspicions have proven to be correct.

We are willing to extend the time to an additional week, with extra pay of course.

But we need more Intel on this situation.

Ok. I can try. Any idea what exactly you need, so I can sweet talk someone the right way?

Izzy Out.

Any and all information concerning SCRA-Order relations.

What happened, why and so on.

Any information of current.. Relations, are they at war, do they shoot each other actively?

You can always reach us over this channel if you need anything