Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Jean Thomas
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: terrencepcom.png]

Mr Thomas, welcome.

Me name is Terrence and I'l be yer contact within the Ring.

I 'eard ye be at Trafalgar so I got put up handling the contact between you and the Ring.

I'l tell ye what I tell every single bloke that get's to work for us, ey?

The pay.

For each job (Small one time assignments) there is a standard fee of 25 million.

For each day it takes to complete said job there is a 1 million MINUS on the standard fee.

If the assignment is considered a "Long term" job this is instead changed to a 2 million a day extra payment.

Each mission is set with a 'Threat level' meaning the ammount of danger one can expect doing said job it varies from and pays accordingly.
  • Low = 2 million
  • Medium = 5 million
  • High = 8 million
  • Extreme = 12 million
Each job also have a Final payment attached to it, meaning that if the job is handled within the time limit (If the job in question has one) and all things attached to the assignment are completed, you will recieve a payment. This varies but the lowest is 5 million, there is no 'Roof' for the payment.

Missions/Jobs/Assignments varies from spying to informations gathering, anything from military movements to specialized targets (Independent or factionalized).

I do remind you that when operating with the Ring you can be called to spy or gather intel on almost ANYONE or any other organization in Sirius.

If you agree with all of this I can officially welcome you to the Ring.

//OOC Reminder: If anyone really thinks that the posts ive made are NOT extremely encrypted you can go and stick a frag grenade in your mouth, thank you (: //
CommID: Jean Thomas
Source: Trafalgar Base

Bonjour monsieur,

The pay seems fairly straight forward, the longer it takes me to finish the job, the less I get paid. The more dangerous the higher the pay. I've no issue in spying on others, I've done it since I left Gallia so long ago. I've not received an assignment from the Crown in some time, so I'm running dry on credits; you have anything in mind for me?

Welcome then Mr Thomas, or should I say Bonsieur?

*He chuckles*

In any case mate, ive got a job for ye.

During the last few weeks tensions between 'te houses of Rheinland and Bretonia have been growing, atleast that's what we've 'eard.

I want ye to start an extended investigation to find out as much as ye can.

Use all your contacts, allies and resources to find out what's going on, who's done what and how the situation is between the two.

The Risk level of this assignment is.. Varied, depending on how ye do it, if ye know what I mean.

Standard fee and you'l have 4 weeks to find out as much as possible.

Atleast 50 million all in all.

Sounds good?

CommID: Jean Thomas
Source: Trafalgar Base

Bonjour,

It would seem some of the tension between Bretonia and Rheinland is due to a weapons exchange between Liberty and Bretonia. I'm in the process of trying to put my hands on some images of this exchange. I've given you access to this channel, as it supports my claims.

I'll send any images of this exchange to you as soon as I get them.

Very good Mr Thomas.

I await further information.

Thanks 'fer the access, I will keep an eye on the channel.