Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Patrol 27 - Mystery / Enigma
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
*This is Colony News Service - bringing you the latest news!*
*The news at 7:00 PM start right now - 3 , 2 , 1* [LIVE!]
*Broacasting internal news in Liberty*

Greetings people of Liberty, my name is John Silverstone and I will present you the news this morning...

[Image: FLTheBadlandsPatrol27CNS.gif]

This is the main subject for today, the news will end here, we will keep you updated with news regarding this strange encounter with the so called Navy, Patrol 27. Stay on this channel and you will hear only the best news in Liberty.

[color=orange]Coming up: Thriller "The Black Forest" , Year 817 , Steven Lucas Productions staring Emily Wood and Mark Carr
*This is Colony News Service - bringing you the latest news!*
*The news are starting in: 3 , 2 , 1* [LIVE!]

Greetings people of Liberty, my name is John Silverstone and I will present you the
news

[Image: FreelancerTheBadlands4EDITED.gif]

This is all for today, the news will end here but keep on this channel we have a documentary coming up, my name is John Silverstone I wish you a good day and thank you for watching!

[color=orange]Coming up: Documentary "How is Made?" We will talk about power generators, nanobots and synth candy.
*This is the Colony News Service - bringing you the latest news!*
*The news are starting in: 3 , 2 , 1* [LIVE!]

Greetings people of Liberty, my name is John Silverstone and here are the headlines for this hour.

[Image: FreelancerTheBadlands51.gif]

This is all for today, the news will end here but keep on this channel we will take a break and after the break we will discuss about the current situation in Bretonia.