Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To Ageira Board of Directors
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
INCOMING TRANSMISSION
COMM ID: Governor Thomas McLachlan

TARGET ID: Ageira Board of Directors

[Image: TomMc2a.jpg]

I am worried by the apparent disregarde some foreign shipping companies have had in using Ontario as a path so skirt around New York ferrying stolen gatelane parts I presume are heading for Bretonia... or worse, towards Gallia...

I kid you not, some of these ships bear a Fleur de Lile... meaning they might be Gallic directly... and if they are stealing Libertonian trade secrets... through Ontario... then we have a real problem arizing.

I would ask that your company keep a watchful eye for theft, and if the Liberty Navy won't act on it, I will see about passing an emergency measure in Ontario barring all but Aegira Licensed trade ships from carrying your parts.

I will also try to put a stop to this, while I have the two Ontario Senators bring this matter up before the Congress. We simply need better patrols out here, and if the Liberty Navy can't cope, then it may be time to take matters into our own hands... I await your concerns on this matter, as Hamilton Station falls squarely in Ontario, your problems are our problems.

Thank you,

Thomas McLachlan
Governor for Ontario
END TRANSMISSION
***TRANSMISSION BEGINS***
[Image: Ageira-r.png]

Recipient: Governor Thomas McLachlan
Target: Toronto Station, Ontario System
Sender: Ageira Board of Directors

Governor McLachlan,

Indeed, our problems are your problems. Attempted Gate/Lane Part theft has been on the rise recently, and our security has been stretched to the limit in stamping out the unauthorised transportation of such materials.

This information regarding Gallic and other foreign shipping companies is of extreme concern for me and my fellow Directors. At the moment, most of the Navy's effort is directed towards the war with Rheinland, and the Secondary Fleet patrols throughout Liberty core space are sporadic and clumsily executed. Similarly, it appears the LPI are more concerned with the prevention of pirating and drug-smuggling.

It is unfortunate that such a great deal of traffic has to pass through your system, but clearly such unscrupulous individuals are only concerned with filling their own pockets.

Indeed, for the protection of the economic interests of Liberty House, Ageira will stop at nothing to prevent the theft and unauthorised trade of Gate/Lane Parts. It may indeed be time to take things completely into our own hands. On this subject, I am attaching a copy of one of our trade brochures, listing the authorised transporters of Parts. Furthermore, a 2 million credit bounty is offered for the destruction of any unauthorised vessels which refuse to cease and desist - details are on our Termination Directives.

We would like to emphasise that Ageira Technologies has not been approached by, nor has made any deals or contracts with, any parties, groups or individuals from the House of Gallia. Any ship not identified as a Council vessel should be destroyed on sight, and Council vessels should be treated in the manner of the first directive in the attached brochure.

It would be extremely useful to us if you could outline or identify the law enforcement ships directly and solely at your disposal, which you would utilise in the protection of Liberty's economy.

Your vigilance is well noted and most appreciated.

Sincerely,

Thaddeus Gideon
President
Ageira Technologies

*Ageira Trade Brochure*

***TRANSMISSION ENDS***