Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Akura and Sequoia's Story Feedback
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
I wanted to say this a while ago already but somehow never got around to it before...

I like they way you are making nomads a bit less one-dimensional than the usual ***humans die blarg***.

I got no problem in accepting your kind or RP... whether you see it yourself as a nomad trick to sucker some treehuggers into their influence, or whether they are genuinly friendly.

I would have a problem with it if you tried to convince people that everyone who RPed a nomad has to do it your way, or if you didnt accept that other human characters dont "believe" your nomad. But I dont see you doing that, its rather the people who are criticising you who are doing that.

Keep it up.
' Wrote:I wanted to say this a while ago already but somehow never got around to it before...

I like they way you are making nomads a bit less one-dimensional than the usual ***humans die blarg***.

I got no problem in accepting your kind or RP... whether you see it yourself as a nomad trick to sucker some treehuggers into their influence, or whether they are genuinly friendly.

I would have a problem with it if you tried to convince people that everyone who RPed a nomad has to do it your way, or if you didnt accept that other human characters dont "believe" your nomad. But I dont see you doing that, its rather the people who are criticising you who are doing that.

Keep it up.

Thanks, just trying to shake things up and make the Nomads something that people can interact, with using methods other than violence.

Will be reaching out to a few more people, some you may expect, some might be more of a surprise.

Keep an eye out for that;)
Pages: 1 2 3 4