Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: DSE) Position Filled
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: sealsmall2.png]

Hello everyone,

I am pleased to inform you all of the position offered to DSE) personnel for the job of Chief of Departments has been filled. We would like you all to welcome aboard Kenzo Adriaen Joosten Mathijs Dijksterhuis onto the administration team here at Deep Space Engineering.

His job list includes the following priorities:

Quote:Has access to limited banking accounts
Has access to Liberty Gunboat/s

Is given one full equipped Civilian VHF/Bomber of their choice. VHF has opportunity to earn Codenamed weaponary
Is given authority to start/stop operations at their leisure
Is given authority to trial possible new members
Is given authority to put employees and members into needed departments
Is given Acting Presidential Authority (APA)* if 'DSE)' assets are in direct danger and neither President and Vice President are able to be contacted

Is responsible for the safety of all staff under them
Is responsible to negotiate with foreign influences and threats to continue operating safely
Is responsible for reasonable income provided by the staff working under them
Is responsible for staffing behaviours via Head of Departments (Both are accountable)
Is responsible for staffing efficiency and productivity

As President of Deep Space Engineering, I John Patrick Doe, hereby announce Kenzo Adriaen Joosten Mathijs Dijksterhuis as Chief of Departments for Deep Space Engineering.

This requires Madam Presidents authority to cement this declaration.

John Doe
President
Deep Space Engineering
[Image: dseincomingtransmission.png]

I second this declaration. Consider it cemented.

Welcome to the administration team, Kenzo Adriaen Joosten Mathijs Dijksterhuis. I look forward to working with you.

Mrs. Jess Doe
Vice President
Deep Space Engineering

::::: Signal lost :::::
::::: Transmission Closed :::::

[Image: Untitled-2.png]

Dear President, Vice President and beloved DSE,

I could not be more honoured by your approval as your Chief of Departments. I will go to any length to secure the wellfare and respect the DSE Empire enjoys. Let it be so that we may all prosper by my efforts.
That is all.

Kenzo Adriaen Joosten Mathijs Dijksterhuis
Chief of Departments
Deep Space Engineering